A Normal Teenager Experiance

Monday morning came faster then I would have wished, after Marcus let the whole Brotherhood fiasco out of the bag yesterday he had decided to drive me home making the decision that I had had enough magic lessons for one day.

You can imagine the awkwardness during the drive home so I'll just skip that part.

But anyways, it was now Monday already and today was going to be filled with school and trying to act like a normal person and not a witch.

It's harder then you think.

It had also become some kind of unwritten rule that Cedric had made to pick me up every morning, which I wouldn't have minded - I mean, he has a cool car and he's easy going but the guy drives fast - like Flash fast.

"Jesus can you not slow down?" I shrieked that morning as we zipped down the streets of Luna Falls. "Are you trying to kill us?"

"No but we're going to be late," Cedric sighed. "And the deal was that if I drive you to school I don't make you late."

I allowed my eyes to flicker down to the clock on the dashboard and pointed a finger at the time. "It's 8:40," I argued. "We have twenty minutes!"

"Not if we stop at Jumpin' Java for coffee first," Cedric replied with a nonchalent shrug.. "Come on, you know the line there is always horrible."

I sighed giving into the argument with a nod of my head. I didn't even understand why Vampires had to drink coffee, I mean hello they don't sleep therefore they're never tired! So why the sudden need for coffee?

Another few minutes past before we finally hurtled on into the Jumpin' Java coffee shop. "You wait here," Cedric instructed as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "What do you want? Coffee, tea, expresso, latte? It's on me."

"Vanilla latte would be great," I sighed. "But hurry - we can't be late."

"Yada, yada." Cedric chuckled before he climbed out of the car and disappeared into the cafe.

The car was quiet as I waited, absentmindedly staring out the window, waiting for Cedric to come back. Seconds turned into minutes and as the time that I waited in the car turned into ten minutes I began to wonder what was taking so long.

Finally, unable to withstand the long wait I climbed out of the car slamming the door shut behind me and stormed into the cafe.

Jumpin' Java was the only coffee place in Luna Falls, it was like Starbucks but way cheaper and owned by a local - so it was only natural that in the mornings it would be packed. As I squeezed through the crowds of caffeine crazed people, my eyes scanned the room for Cedric before I finally caught sight of him in the corner, two coffee cup's in hand talking to Marcus Black.

No, not talking - arguing.

I watched as the argument rolled out, Cedric waving his arms wildly as he argued while Marcus simply stood their with a bored expression, arms crossed uttering words every so often.

I didn't know what to do, should I walk up there and break it up? Do I just stand there awkwardly watching?

But as these thoughts rushed through my head, Marcus's eyes darted over to me and locked into my amber's. And in the fraction of a second, Cedric followed his gaze, turning his head until upon seeing me standing there uncomfortably then he stormed on over to me.

"Come on, we're leaving." He snapped moving in front of me to block my view of Marcus.

"What were you and Marcus - "

"Doesn't matter," Cedric said, cutting me off. "We are leaving."

"Cedric if you take one step I swear to god..." Marcus' voice said sharply as he too stormed over to where Cedric and I stood.