F|Seonghwa + ATEEZ| Meet Jongho!

This is Part 2 to "Happy birthday mom!"

If you haven't read that one shot yet, I suggest you go and read it before reading this one. :]

Part 2 was technically requested from @hwas_diamond_nails

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, when is the baby gonna arrive?"

"Soon, Yun. It can be any day."

Yunho hummed and continued to listen to the baby moving in Seonghwa's stomach. It wasn't that long before they both heard fast but small footsteps running towards them.

"YuYu hyung! Come play with me pleasee!" Wooyoung whined, tugging on his older brothers sleeve.

The eldest sighed and got up, "Alright. We can go play."

"Yayy!"

Seonghwa chuckled at them. "Go. Just don't make a mess." He warned.

"Got it, Mommy!" The youngest said excitedly.

Wooyoung then dragged Yunho by the arm into the play room nearby.

Seonghwa watched them before his eyes moved onto his big bump. "Are you ready yet, mister? We're all waiting for you." He chuckled, feeling their 6th baby boy moving in his stomach.

He leaned his head back against the black leather couch and let out a sigh. "Your dad should be arriving soon. What should we do in the meantime, ribo?" 

Ribo was a nickname the couple had gave the baby because of the Haribo gummy bear cravings Seonghwa had. 

"Well, you know we can't sleep. Let alone, your older brothers are still up." He closed his eyes, "Who knows what they'll do." 

"Eomma!" A voice cried out. 

Seonghwa shot his eyes open and stood up, slowly. His kids only used the word "Eomma" when something bad happened. He started walking towards the playroom where the voice came from. 

The pregnant male opened the door. "Why? What happened?" He asked as he walked towards them. 

"Mingi hit his head against the shelf!" Yeosang exclaimed. 

"Ouu.. my baby. Come here, let mommy see it." Seonghwa said as he pulled out a chair and sat on it. 

Mingi, who had tears streaming down his face walked towards his mother. "It hurts." He cried out. 

"Mm.. just a small one. I'll apply some treatment on it." He explained as he carefully searched for any bumps. "Yunho, can you bring me the first aid kit?"

"On it!" 

Yunho dashed out from the playroom into the bathroom and took the first aid kit out. He then walked back into the room and handed it to Seonghwa. 

Mingi, who was now on Seonghwas lap sniffed a little. His tears had stopped coming down and he calmed down a bit. 

"Here, baby. Let me add some." 

After Seonghwa treated Mingis little wound and placed a kiss on it. "Okay. Be more careful now, alright?" 

Mingi nodded. "Thank you momma." 

Seonghwa softly chuckled, "Mm. Daddys almost home. Are you guys hungry yet?" 

"Yes!" They all answered. 

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Seonghwa asked, now standing up. 

"I want pasta!" 

"Chicken!"