A|Yunho x Mingi|I was a bet..

REQUESTED: 

Fluff at the end~!

TOP: Mingi, BOTTOM: Yunho; FT. Seonghwa-TOP

PLOT: Yunho loved Mingi. And Mingi loved Yunho, that was what he thought. Until Yunho overheard Mingi telling his friends their relationship was all a bet. Not only that, but he was pregnant. Mingi left Yunho, and a couple months into his pregnancy, Yunho meets Seonghwa.

----------------------

"Wait, wait-- Mingi!"

"What?" Mingi turned around, shoving Yunhos arm away harshly.

"Is it true? I wanna hear it come out of your mouth, saying it in front of my face.."

Mingi chuckled at him. "Yes, Yunho. Its true. You're a bet, our relationship was a bet. How dumb were you to even fall in love with me?"

Yunho's bottom lip trembled.

Yunho was walking to Mingis classroom. He bit his lips out of nervousness. A hand on his flat stomach, rubbing it a little before removing his hand.

He reached the window, which was inside, but it was open. And he heard three voices. Mingis and his two other friends.

So he stopped in his tracks.

"Yeah, so he was a bet. My cousin made the idea up."

He heard one of his friends laugh. "So-- your boyfriend was a bet? Please!"

"Yeah! You didn't actually think I'll love him, did you?" Mingi chuckled.

"Nah, who would think that. To be honest, I thought you'd just fuck him and leave."

"I mean-- that's what I kinda did? Except from all those pet names and cuddles."

They all laughed. Until Yunho showed up behind Mingi quietly.

"Oh shit.." One of his friends muttered.

"What?"

"Behind. Well.. we're gonna go now. Good luck!" His other friend said, then he stood up and shoved himself and the other out the door.

"Mingi.."

Mingi sighed, dropping his head down before picking it up again.

"Let's not meet up anymore. We're done." Was all Mingi said before he left.

But Yunho chased him.

Yadda Yadda, now we're here. Mingi officially ending all ties with Yunho.

"We're over, Jeong Yunho." Mingi spinned around on his heels and started walking away.

'Ouch..' Yunho thought. 'He really said it.. it's all over now...'

Mingi never, never, ever, called Yunho by his real name when they were 'dating'. It was always pet names. But now.. Yunho really knew it was officially over.

"But-- Mingi, I'm pregnant!" Yunho practically shouted.

Yunho thought Mingi would come back to him. He really did so..

But Mingi turned around and gave him a disgusted look. "Did you really think that would make me stay with you? God damn it!" He stormed over to Yunho again.

"Get it inside your head already, will you?!" Mingi shouted.

"I don't love you!" He jabbed his index and middle finger into Yunhos chest while saying each word. Where his heart was located, directly.