(F)Wooyoung X San- The newest member

Prompt: Wooyoung is pregnant, for the first time. He told San, which San was overjoyed to hear that. Months later into Wooyoungs labor, they had the newest member to their family.

Yes, Wooyoung is a bottom- My friend requested this. HannahYat0__0 she isn't into kpop so- bare with me on this one
—————————————————————————
Wooyoung sat on the couch, waiting for his lover. He had an absolute amazing surprise for him.

Sure he was only 21, but this is what made him happy. And if it made San happy, then he would be complete. San had left to work, and while doing so, Wooyoung went to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.

Yes, he had been experiencing waves of nausea and he was incredibly tired often. Which wasn't like him. He had searched up these symptoms and it led to a male pregnancy.

He had tried all three tests he had gotten and they all turned out to be positive.

Which led to now, sitting on the couch, waiting for San.

Just as Wooyoung was scrolling through his phone, the front door opened.

"Woo! I'm home~"

Wooyoung stood up and quickly made his way into San's arms.

"Hey, missed me? Hmm?"-San said as he hugged Wooyoung back.

"Mhm. I have a surprise for you."

"Really? What is it?"

"Come sit down first."

"Okay. Let me take my coat of first. I'll come to the living room after."

Wooyoung nodded and walked back into the living room. Also, taking the three pregnancy sticks out from his back pockets and put them in his hand.

San came after and sat next to him.

"What's the surprise babe?"

"This."-Wooyoung said as he opened his hand and showed the pregnancy sticks to San.

San looked down at Wooyoungs hands and looked at the three sticks carefully. Each and every single stick saying 'positive'.

San gasped and stood up.

"You're pregnant?"

"Mhm."

"OH MY GOD!! Woo! Oh my fucking god! YES!"-San yelled as he hugged Wooyoung and ran around the living room.

Wooyoung giggled at San's behavior.

"You're really pregnant?!"

"Yes, baby. I am."

"WooHoo! My baby is pregnant!"-San yelled in excitement once again.

"You seem really happy."

"I am! I've always wanted a baby~ Now I'm gonna have one!"

San smiled brightly as he walked over to Wooyoung and picked him up, making Wooyoung yelp a bit in surprise.

"I'm very happy.."-San said as he rubbed this noses together.
~~~~~~~~
5 months into the Pregnancy
"Sannie! Can you get me some cheesecake, please?"

"Of course. I'll be right back."

San left to get the cheesecake while Wooyoung sat on the couch. He rubbed his bump a bit, getting a kick.