F|Seonghwa x Ateez|"Happy Birthday Mom!"

It's Seonghwa's birthday! This is a oneshot for his birthday. 😊 It'll just be a cute surprise from his husband and his 5 kids.. with a surprise at the end. Teehee >.<

Age preference:
Yunho:7
Yeosang and San:5
Mingi:4
Wooyoung:3
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hongjoong P.O.V

"Alright.. shhh! Don't wake mommy up, okay?"

"Okay.."

"Okay. Let's go to the market while mommy is still sleeping."

"Yay! The market!"-Wooyoung exclaimed.

"Woo, be quiet!"-Yeosang scolded the younger lightly.

He pouted before going to link hands with San, arm in arm.

"Yunho, make sure they don't move.. I need to grab my keys and wallet real quick."-I told Yunho, my eldest son whom was 7 years old.

"Okay, daddy."

I quickly but quietly entered my room and searched for my wallet, which I found in my closet. I must've been a bit loud as I heard Seonghwa stir around for a bit before speaking up.

"What are you doing, Joong?"-He asked in his tired voice, eyes sightly open.

"Nothing.. hey, I'm gonna take the kids out. Will you be okay while we're gone?"-I asked as I sat down on the bed next to him.

"I'm pretty sure I'll still be sleeping..I'm very tired these days.."-He answered quietly.

"Mm..Okay, don't forget it's your day at the shop. You can close early if you're too tired."

"Yeah, okay. I'm gonna sleep for a bit more.."-Seonghwa said while going under the covers more.

"Alright.. you have an hour and 30 minutes. Remember that, and I'll see you later."

I gave him a kiss on the head before grabbing the keys nearby and leaving the room.

"Alrighty.. let's go?"

"Yes!"

"Okay.. come on, to the car!"

I watched as they all happily got out of the house and waited by the car as I locked the front door.

I then unlocked the doors and opened it for them to climb in. I watched as Yunho buckled himself along with Yeosang and San.

I helped Mingi into his booster and buckled him as Wooyoung sat on the floor, dangling his feet.

"Dada?"-San asked.

"Hm?"

"Is mama okie?"

"Yeah, why?"-I asked as I picked Wooyoung up after buckling Mingi.

"Because.. mama goes in the toilet 'very morning.."-He explained while holding his plushie close to him, whom he named Shiber.

"Mama goes to the bathroom every morning?"

He nodded. "I think mama sick.."

"Why is that?"

"Cause I can hear mama throwing up 'very time you leave.."

I hummed and then cleared my throat. "Okay..I'll take mama to the doctors."

"Okie!"

I finish buckling Wooyoung into his car seat before making sure everyone has their seatbelt on. I then go into the drivers seat and sighed before starting the car.