A|San(plus seongjoong)| I'll even die for you..

PLOT: San has the disease of hanahaki where he is stuck in a one sided love with Hongjoong.
REQUESTED: HannahYat0__0

(The hanahaki disease is a fictional disease of a unrequited or one sided love where you cough or vomit up petals. The flowering plant grows in their lungs which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing.)

........................

"Hyung.. how do you know if you like someone?" San asked.

"Well.. it's when you can't stop thinking about that person, and whenever you're around them, you feel tingling inside." Hongjoong explained.

"Why? Do you like someone? Hmm?" He teased him, poking his arms.

San giggled, "ah, it's not like that.. I just wanted to know." He sighed, "but how do you know so much? I've never seen you like someone before."

"Maybe I do right now." Hongjoong smiled to himself.

San gasped, "is that why you've been looking so flushed these days? Who is it? Who?"

"Aigoo.. if I tell you then I'll even get more flushed." Hongjoong said with closed eyes.

"What do you meannn? Tell meee!" San tugged on his sleeve, shaking him.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Hyung! Yes! Tell me already!" San whined impatiently. I want it to be me, please be me..

"Alright, Alright." He sighed, looking at San.

Please, Please, Please..

"It's Seonghwa."

.........

"San, you should get the surgery.." Yunho said worriedly as he sat next to the paled man in the hospital .

"Hes right, San hyung." Jongho agreed.

"Hongjoong is happy with Seonghwa right now, if you get the surgery you can love someone else." Yeosang stated.

"I don't want to.." The sick boy replied in a whisper. "I don't want to love another person."

San has been like this for the past few months after Hongjoong and Seonghwa had gotten together. A deadly disease, if he didn't get the surgery, he'll die.

San then started coughing. Wooyoung, whom was on his other side quickly grabbed a trashcan nearby and held it in place in front of the older.

He then started coughing up petals with a bit of blood alongside.

"Shit San. Mingi get me some tissues and a water bottle." Yunho ordered.

Mingi quickly grabbed the tissue box and handed it to Yunho. He then grabbed a water bottle and also handed it to the younger.

Once San finished, Yunho gently wiped his mouth, getting rid of blood from the side of his mouth. He threw the tissues away and opened the water bottle, putting it against the youngers lips. He slowly took small sips from the water and then leaned back on the pillow.

"Take a rest. We have to go now, we'll be back tomorrow, same time." Wooyoung explained to the sick boy.

He nodded and let out a sigh, closing  his eyes. "I'll see you guys then." It was quieter this time.

The 5 boys nodded and quietly left Sans room.

~ ~

"OH MY GOD!!" Yeosang screeched out. "SAN!"