(A+F)Jongho X Yeosang- Afraid of your reaction

Prompt: Where Jongho finds out he is pregnant and is scared of Yeosang's reaction so he leaves. Only to be found by Yeosang in his 7 month.

Plot:Fluff, Angst(Maybe)
—————————————————————————
Jongho P.O.V
I stare at my hands. Tears welled up in my eyes as the words on the object say..

'Positive'

'How am I gonna tell him?'
'He never mentioned anything about babies yet..'
'How could I get pregnant when I don't even know if he wants a baby..'
'How can I tell him.. that I'm.. pregnant..?'

I run my hand through my hair as I thought of Yeosang's reactions.

I look at my flat stomach and thought of an idea.

"I'm.. I'm sorry Sangie.."-I whispered to myself.

You see, these past few weeks I've been feeling weird. I kept throwing up and easily get tired and light-headed. I decided to search up on how to get rid of these to only say that I might be pregnant.

I didn't know how to tell Yeosang so.. so I decided it was best for me to leave. He probably would have left me since we never brought up the idea of babies. I wiped my tears and walked up to our closet, grabbing my luggage and putting my clothes in it. Once I finished I grabbed my other bag and packed my smaller items. I set everything near the bed and took a paper and pen out. Writing Yeosang a note.

'Hey Sangie..

I'm sorry for this sudden unexpected problem but, I think it's the best for us. I'm sorry for leaving and not telling you. But you'll find out sooner or later.

Goodbye, Yeosang'

I sniffed as I folded the paper and left it on the desk. I grabbed my items and left before Yeosang got home from work.

I called an Uber and hopped in, heading to an Apartment I used to own. It was at least an hour and 30 minutes away. I got there and paid the Uber, heading inside. I had to get used to this life style now..

Yeosang P.O.V
I opened the door to mine and Jongho's apartment, only to be greeted with silence.

'Ah.. he must be asleep.'

I head set my bag down and took my shoes off. I headed to the kitchen to grab a cup of water. Once I did I headed upstairs. I reached my shared room and didn't see Jongho anywhere.

"Babe?"

....

"Jongie?"

.....

"Jongho?!"

I started looking around the apartment for him.

Nowhere.. he was nowhere.

I set my glass of water down and head to our room. I saw a piece of paper on the desk and took it. Reading Jongho's note.. broke me.. he had left me..

I broke down and cried.

'He left me..'
'My baby.. left me..'
I stayed on the floor, holding the piece of paper.

'No.. I have to find him..'

And that.. I began searching for him.
———————————————————————————
Months passed by..
Third Person P.O.V
Yeosang kept searching for Jongho, he looked and looked. Meanwhile for Jongho, he had took care of himself and his baby. He had reached his 7 month and his bump was big. He was having a baby girl. Jongho still misses Yeosang, but he had to try to forget about him. Jongho put a hand on his bump, rubbing it.

''Petal.. I really wish your other father was here..''

Jongho sighed and walked into the living room, grabbing the remote and sitting down.

Yeosang had almost given up, but he remembered something.. Jongho had his own apartment when they weren't together yet.. Yeosang gasped and stood up, grabbing his shoes and keys. He headed to his car and drove to Jongho's old apartment hoping he would be there. Once he reached there he got out and locked the car as he ran inside. Yeosang ran until he stopped at Jongho's door. Hesitantly, he knocked on the door.

Jongho was just sitting down watching the T.V when he heard a knock on the door. He sighed and got up, placing a hand on his back. He thought it was just some mail. He reached the door and opened it.

"Hello, I already picked my m-"

"Jongho..."

Jongho froze and Yeosang hugged him. But to only be blocked by a bump.

"J-Jongho.."

"I- Yeosang.. I-"

"Oh- you're pregnant.. congrats.."

"Yeo.."

"Who's the lucky guy..?"-Yeosang said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"W-Why don't you come inside..."

Yeosang nodded and Jongho let him in leading him into the living room.

"Jongie.. Why did you leave me..?"

"Yeo.. I-"

"Who's the father?"

Jongho couldn't do anything.. so he grabbed Yeosang's hand and placed it in his bump.

"It's- it's.. It's yours..."

"It's mine..?"

Jongho nodded.

"I'm sorry.. I couldn't tell you because I was scared.."

"Jongho.. You could've told me.."

"I- I was scared.."

"Jongho.. I would have accepted you anyways.."

"I'm sorry.. it's just- we never talked about having a baby.."

"No- I'm sorry I didn't bring it up.. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it."

"Yeo-"

"No- I even missed the baby's first kick.. I couldn't be there for you.."

"N-No Yeo.. it's okay...if I only told you.."

"Jongho... I really missed you.."

"Me too.. even petal misses you.."

"Petal? We're having a girl..?"

"Mhm.."

Yeosang hugged Jongho again. Both boys cried as they finally reunited.

"Jongie.. how about you move back in with me..?"

"Okay.. I'll move back in."

"Thank you.."

Yeosang gave Jongho a kiss, missing this moment for 7 months. He finally had Jongho by his side again, and this time, not just Jongho but their baby too.
———————————————————————————

Oof- this sucks- this oneshot sucks