F|Jongho x Mingi| two of us and that little plus.

TOP: Jongho ;BOTTOM: Mingi

PLOT: Mingi ends up pregnant with his boyfriend Jonghos baby after trying for a while. He takes a test while Jongho waits, and after finding out the results, Jongho gives Mingi cuddles and kisses all day long.

------------------------------------

11 weeks earlier...

"You think it'll work this time?"  Mingi asked, now cuddling closer to the younger.

"Hopefully. We'll just have to wait and see." Jongho replied, giving Mingi a kiss on the head.

---------------

And now, it's been 11 weeks. Mingi had been experiencing nausea and dizziness, including being sensitive to certain smells. No, they didn't just try one time and leave it there, they tried multiple times in those 11 weeks.

This meaning, maybe Mingi was finally pregnant.

,,

Mingi walked out of their room and into their living room. Eyes being droopy and a yawn escaping his mouth.

"Morning bubba!" Jongho greeted from the kitchen.

"Morning.." Mingi greeted back groggily, going to sit on the couch.

"Oh? Are you feeling alright?"

"Not really. Could you bring me a glass of water?" Mingi mumbled, loud enough for Jongho to hear though.

"Sure." Jongho stepped away from the counter, and headed towards the cabinets full of cups.

He then grabbed a glass and filled it with their water dispenser. Once half full, he walked into the living room only to find Mingi gone.

"Bubba? Min?!" Jongho frantically looked around, setting the glass of water on the table.

On que, he heard gags and groans from the bathroom. He sighed in relief before quickly walking into the bathroom. He then saw Mingi sitting in front of the toilet seat, vomiting the food he ate from last night out.

Jongho then got on his knees next to Mingi and held his bangs out of his way. Patting his back, and rubbing it gently.

"You alright now, bubba?" Jongho asked once Mingi finished.

"Yeah.. for now." He replied, wiping his mouth.

Jongho straightened himself and grabbed a cloth, wetting it under warm water and then wiping Mingis face gently.

"Maybe it worked. We still have some of those extra tests, right?" He asked.

Mingi thought for bit, until he nodded his head. "Cupboard, top shelf."

Jongho gave him a warm smile and stood up again, this time reaching into the cupboard. He took out a box and gave it to Mingi.

"Come to the living room after you see the results. I'll be waiting." Was all Jongho said before closing the door behind him.

Mingi sighed, and stood up, opening the box and taking the pregnancy stick out. He did his business and was now waiting queitly.

On the other hand, Jongho was nervous. Nervous about the results, if it was positive, he'd be overjoyed. Negative..? They'll just have to keep trying.

His hands were clasped together as his right leg went up and down several times. He lost count of how many times he sighed while waiting.

Back to Mingi, whom was sitting on the edge of the tub, staring at the pregnancy stick, laying face down. He bit his bottom lip out of nervousness, while chanting the word, 'Please' inside his head multiple times.

After, who knows how long, he finally stood up and grabbed it. Flipping it over and staring the at results. Mingi gasped and let out a quiet sob.

,,

About 5 minutes later, the bathroom door opened. Jongho immediately turned his heard toward the direction. His eyes meeting Mingis face; tears streaming and a smile.

He then knew. Mingi was pregnant.

Jongho stood up, both his arms over his head. "Positive?" He mumbled quietly.

Mingi nodded, showing it to him proudly. Jongho smiled his gummy smile, picking up Mingi and spinning him around. "You're pregnant!"

Mingi giggled and held on tightly. "Careful!"

Jongho laughed and set him down. "We're gonna get a baby!" He exclaimed, while cupping the olders cheeks. Wiping away the tears, that had stopped long ago.

"Now, time for cuddles and kiss! Because my precious bubba, has another bubba inside of him!"

With that, Jongho lifted Mingi up bridal style and took them both upstairs.

-------

Some fluff for Yeo_Mama

cuz they asked for it like a week or two ago-