F|Yeosang+Hongjoong| Just doing my job

REQUESTED: @yeosaranghae
PLOT: where Hongjoong takes care of Yeosang while he is pregnant.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Baby.. you don't have to do all this at once.."-Yeosang mumbled to Hongjoong who was now running around the house.

"Yes I do! You just relax and I'll do all this!"-He shouted as he ran around.

"Joong! I just asked for a cup of milk so I can take a nap. Why are you running?!"

"Oh.."-Hongjoong sighed before he stopped in his place and began to catch his breath.

Once he did, he headed to the kitchen and pulled out a glass cup and setting it on the counter. He then opened the fridge and took the milk and began pouring it into the cup. After, he grabbed the cup and warmed it up for 15-20 seconds. And when it was ready and took it out and placed it on the counter.

Hongjoong then put the milk back in the fridge and took the glass milk, walking towards Yeosang and handed it to him.

"There.. your glass of milk."

"Thanks babe."

"Mm.."-Hongjoong hummed in response and sat next to Yeosang on the couch.

"You little bean.. make sure to give mama some rest before your arrival, hm?"-Hongjoong said to Yeosangs 7 month bump.

Yeosang giggled before taking another sip of the warm milk before cuddling up against Hongjoong.

~ ~

"Joong.."-Yeosang gently shook his husbands side to wake him.

"Joongie.."

Yeosang shook him again, expect this time a bit harder making Hongjoong shot up awake.

"Huh? What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing.. I can't sleep, can you help me?"

"Ah.. okay."-Hongjoong then laid down again. "Come here.."

Hongjoong opened his arms for Yeosang, which he gladly went into them while Hongjoong wrapped his arms around him.

"Okay.. close your eyes."

Yeosang followed his directions and closed his eyes. And soon enough he heard his husband humming a song. More like.. Star 1117.

He smiled with his eyes closed and snuggled closer into Hongjoongs chest before drifting off to wonderland.

~ ~

"Baby? What are you doing?"-Hongjoong asked as he saw Yeosang looking in the mirror with his shirt off.

When he didn't receive a response, he walked up behind Yeosang and wrapped his hands around the bump.

"I've gotten some stretch marks.."-Yeosang quietly said as he traced a finger over one.

"Mm.. you're still beautiful and perfect."-Hongjoong reassured as he nuzzled his nose into Yeosangs neck.

"Besides.. it'll leave a memory. A memory which we'll never forget."

"I don't like it."

"Bubs."-Hongjoong turned Yeosang around, making him face him. "You're still beautiful the way you are. No matter how your body turns out, I'll still love you. If you don't like it, I do."

Hongjoong connected their foreheads together. "Don't be so insecure about it, okay?"

He gave a peck on Yeosangs temple before pulling away and walking into the closet.

"I knew something like this was gonna happen.. so beforehand I bought some lotion for it."

Yeosang watched with curios eyes as Hongjoong walked back out with some lotion or cream in his hands.

"Here.. I'll apply some onto your bump."

Hongjoong brung Yeosang over to the bed and sat down, facing the bump as Yeosang stood in front of him.

He gave it a quick kiss and smiled before opening the cap to the lotion and started applying some onto Yeosangs bump.

When he finished, he capped the lotion and waited his hands with the tissue box nearby.

"There. Now.. get some rest, love."

Yeosang climbed onto the bed before facing Hongjoong and pulling him into a sweet kiss.

"Thank you.."-He said once he pulled away.

"All for you. Get some sleep, you'll need it."

Yeosang then laid down as Hongjoong went onto his side and spooned him.

"Hmm.. you're doing a good job. I'm sure you'll be a great parent."-Yeosang said to the older.

Hongjoong let out a chuckle. "Well.. it takes time. But don't forget that I'm proud of you for carrying our baby."

"For going through this pregnancy.."

"For not snapping too much.."

"And for being my husband."

By the time Hongjoong looked over, he saw how red Yeosang was and let out a chuckle before kissing his head.

"I love you, Yeo."

"Love you too, Joong."