(M+A+F)Seonghwa x Hongjoong- Nothing but "Best-Friends"

Best friends to lovers? Hmm...

Prompt: Seonghwa and Hongjoong went out to celebrate for Hongjoongs birthday. Everything was going great, until they both stumbled home, hands all over each other.

Now- a couple weeks later, Seonghwa feels waves of nausea every morning constantly. Getting a check-up, to find out he was carrying his best friends baby.
——————————
Third person P.O.V
"Seonghwa! Are you ready?"-Hongjoong yells from the living room.

"Yeah, I'm coming!"-Seonghwa answers back from his room.

Both boys had decided to go out, and they were going to a bar. They both decided to celebrate Hongjoong's birthday there. Anyways- Seonghwa headed downstairs to where Hongjoong was.

"Took you long enough"

"Hey, I gotta look good."

"Psh. Let's go."

Hongjoong wore all black. A black t-shirt, black jeans and a black vest, with a black beanie.

Seonghwa wore a dress white shirt, ripped jeans, white gloves and jewelry

They headed out and to the bar they went

————————
They arrived and headed inside, heading straight to the drinks.

"What can I help with you guys today?"-The bartender asked.

"2 beers and 6 shots of vodka."-Hongjoong answered.

"Alrighty."

"Damn boy, straight for the drinks."-Seonghwa said while chuckling.

"Hey, it's nice to have drinks first."

"Alright, I'll be at a table then. You can carry the drinks."

"Psh- fine."

Seonghwa then walks away finding a table for both boys to sit. Once Seonghwa does, he sat down and waited for Hongjoong.

The pair had been best friends since elementary school up until adults. Like two peas in a pot. But one thing was.. Seonghwa had caught feelings and didn't know how to tell Hongjoong. That was the only problem left, telling Hongjoong.