F|Wooyoung+Seonghwa+San| No worries

REQUESTED: hwawqrld
PLOT: Wooyoung is pregnant and feels left out since he can't have any sexual contact with his lovers. But they always reassure him they still love him. And instead of figuring who the father is, the trio decides to not care and just love the baby(ies).

(T)San is addressed as "baby, babe, Sannie"
(S)Seonghwa is addressed as "hon, honey, hwa"
(B)Wooyoung is addressed as "sweetie, bub, woo"
————————————
The trio couple currently was sleeping in on a Monday morning when both San and Seonghwa were awoken by the loud retching and vomiting coming from their shared bathroom.

The two quickly rushed out of the bed, hair messy and no shirts on. Only sweatpants. They quickly ran into the bathroom, where they both found wooyoung hunched over the toilet.

San quickly rushed by his side as Seonghwa grabbed his phone out. This was the 5th time in a row now. Waking up to Wooyoung in the bathroom puking his guts out.

"Wooyoung, let's get you checked up." Seonghwa said worriedly as he watched the younger hunched over the toilet bowl.

"Hwa is right. Let's get you to the doctors." San added in as he rubbed the youngers back.

"Tissue, please." Wooyoung muttered.

The oldest quickly grabbed some tissues nearby and helped wiped the youngers mouth. "San, baby. Can you go get him a glass of water?"

San nodded before standing up and walking out of the bathroom. Meanwhile, Seonghwa grabbed a rubber band and tied Wooyoungs hair in a ponytail just so he didn't get it dirty.

He then grabbed a small cloth and wet it under the cool water and squeezed out the remaining. Wiping the youngers face softly to get rid of any bile or spit left.

"You okay now?" Asked the older while he set the cloth on the counter sink and moved the younger to lean his back against the wall.

"Yeah." He quietly replied with his eyes closed.

"Here's the water." San handed the glass of water to the older.

"Thank you. Here bub, drink some." The latter brought the glass to the youngers lips.

"Have you set an appointment up for him yet?" San asked as he ruffled his own hair, looking in the mirror.

"Yeah, this afternoon around 3."

San hummed and turned around. "Let's get you to bed, you're probably still tired. Right bub?"

Wooyoung fluttered his eyes open and nodded. "M' still tired." He mumbled.

Seonghwa cooed at him. Then he walked over and picked the younger up, wrapping his legs around his waist. The younger then nuzzled his nose into the latters neck and inhaled his scent.

"It's only 11. You can sleep more." The older said as he carried him to their bed.

San followed behind and went into their closet. "Woo, whose hoodie do you want?"

"Yours." He answered back. San then grabbed one of his favorite hoodies and walked out. He handed it to wooyoung and sat down on the bed.

"If you're both still tired, you guys can sleep. I'm gonna start making some breakfast." Seonghwa said while yawning.

"Mkay." The two youngers replied together. Crawling back under the covers and cuddling. Seonghwa smiled at them and walked into their closet. Picking an outfit for today.

He choose a hoodie and some ripped jeans. Then, he entered the bathroom after throwing his night clothing in the hamper. Quickly brushing his teeth and hair, he put on a bit of skincare then walked downstairs into their kitchen.