F|Yunho+Mingi|Will you forgive me?

REQUESTED: yeosangs_eclipse
Top/Mingi Bottom/Yunho
MAID AU
PLOT:Yunho was found crying. Why? He was pregnant. Not just one but three, three babies. It happened when his baby daddy, aka Mingi/his boss had a one night stand with him. Yunho decided to do what was best for him, and that was to leave, quit. Only to be found by Mingi again.
(There will be a slight bit of smut)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yunho P.O.V
"No...why?"

I slid down to the fall as I look at the pregnancy stick. The word 'Pregnant' planted on there as I looked.

Was I really pregnant? Well.. I mean for sure because that's my 5th test.

I let out a loud sob as I was the only one home. Well.. Mingis house.

I worked as a maid there. I had to help my family some way and somehow I ended up as a maid for the the richest man.

I had very high chances of getting pregnant.. and this just must be unlucky for me. I knew who the dad was... it was obvious. It's Mingi.

Flashback

I was just folding Mingis clothes and as I was doing so, I heard the front door open and closing. Keys dropping on the table and footsteps towards a room.

I sighed and continued folding his clothes. That is.. until the door opened.

I turned around and was faced with a drunk Mingi.

"Oh..are you drunk, sir?"

"..I may.. have had a few.. drinks."

I sighed and stood up from my place.

"Let's get you to bed then. You're gonna feel worse tomorrow."

This isn't the first time Mingi came home drunk. I'm used to it.

"No..I don't wanna sleep."

"You have too though. Come on."

I helped him to his room but not without stumbling a few steps. Once we reached his room, I opened the door and quickly took him to his bed. Once I sat him down he fell onto his back.

I swiped my hair out of my face before heading towards his closet, taking his night clothes out. I walked back to his bed and set it on the side.

Third Person P.O.V

"Here's your clothes, sir. I'm gonna head out now."

"W-Wait.."

Mingi grabbed Yunhos wrist.

"Can you help me?"

"With what..?"

Without answering Yunhos question, Mingi abruptly pulled Yunho down onto his bed and hovered over him.

"Uhm.. S-sir?"

"Hmm?"

"What are yo-"

Yunho was cut off once Mingi set his own lips on his. Yunho squirmed, trying to get his wrist out of Mingis grasp but he was obviously stronger than him.

Yunho hated himself for melting into the kiss. He hated himself for liking the younger a tad bit. He hated himself for liking it.

Soon after, their clothes were slowly detaching from their bodies and onto the floor.