F/M|j.yh x s.mg| the family we created

PLOT: continuation of Valentine's Day oneshot!

10.6K words !!

In the mind of a fellow 6'1 human that sits on the couch watching tv, but his eyes aren't on the tv. Instead he catches himself staring at his walls.

Yunho had been zoning out for the past 30 minutes, the show he had put on long ended a while ago. He noticed that his son has disappeared from the living room, so he hastily stands up. "Myeong?"

No answer.

"Myeong-ah?" He calls again, this time exiting the living room and into the kitchen.

That's when he sees his son, the pantry door wide open as he's stuffing his face with chocolate chip cookies.

"I thought I said no more sweets after you had your ice cream," Yunho recalled, his face turning into a frown, "you'll get an upset stomach."

Myeong wiped his mouth and gave him a small smile, "I'm sorry mama, I saw it and really wanted some.."

Yunho sighed and returned the smile, "It's okay sweetheart. I'll let it slide this one time, okay?" He says as he picks up the pack of cookies and puts it back away where it belonged.

His son gave him a smile before ushering his arms up, signaling that he wanted to be picked up. The male reached his arms out and scooped the small child up. As they exit the pantry, out the kitchen and up the stairs, they hear a familiar car engine pull up. Mingi arrived home.

"Time for your bath, you are smelly!" Yunho teased, before giving him a big kiss on the cheek.

"I am not!" Myeong pouted, "if I'm smelly then you are too! because you have been around me..", the 4 year old said quietly.

Yet Yunho heard it and let out a hearty laugh. "Let's see if your dad agrees, hm?" He poked his sons cheek before setting him on the bathroom counter.

Recently Myeong discovered the fun in bubble baths and had demanded for them each time; but Yunho wouldn't incase it ended up in his mouth. Maybe tonight he'd allow it.

He turned the faucet until the water was warm enough to his sons liking, and when it was he did end up adding bubbles.

Myeong gasped in excitement when he saw his mom add in the bubbles, "Bubbles!?" He clapped his hands as his eyes grew in eagerness and he'd giggle.

"Yes, I'm adding bubbles! I figured that I would let you play tonight." Yunho smiled at his son warningly before standing up to ruffle his hair.

"Come on, let's get you in before your dad steals it!" He teased, in which myeong hurriedly motioned for him to help him down.

By the time mingi reached the top of the stairs, he could hear the laughs and giggles from the bathroom. When he had reached the bathroom door, Myeong already had a head full on bubbles on top. He even had a bubble mustache!

He let out a laugh which caught Yunho and Myeongs attention, "Dada!"

"Hey Myeong, having fun?" Mingi greeted and asked, fully stepping in to sit next to Yunho. His tie had been taken off, and so had his jacket. He now was only in his usual dress shirt and trousers.