(F)SeongSang+WooSan-You're Late.

Halloooo! I got my first requesttt! Yay! Soo, thank you yeosangs_eclipse for requesting!

Prompt: Wooyoung and Yeosang are both pregnant. And while their boyfriends are getting them food, Wooyoung happened to go into labor. Yeosang tried to help but also had gotten into labor. As their boyfriends were out, they had to give birth to the babies alone. The boys later then arrived and were shocked to see their lover carrying their children in their arms and feel guilty.
———————————
It was a normal day, in the apartment of Seonghwa, Yeosang, San and Wooyoung. Except, Yeosang and Wooyoung had a very big surprise.

"O..M..G! Yeosang! It's says 'positive'!"-Wooyoung exclaimed from excitement from the bathroom.

"Really?! Let me see mine.."

Yeosang then grabbed his and flipped it over.

"AHHH! It's says 'positive' too! Wooyoung!! We're pregnant!"-Yeosang shouted from his shared room with Seonghwa.

Wooyoung then dashed out of the bathroom to Yeosang.
"Really?! We're both pregnant? On the same day?! Sangieee! We're both pregnant!"

"AHH!"-Yeosang squealed, hugging Wooyoung who hugged back.

"We're pregnant!"-Both boys squealed and hugged each other jumping up and down a little.

"Alright.. we have to tell them..should it be simple or a surprise?"-Wooyoung asked once they stopped jumping.

"Hmm..? A surprise?"

"Okay.. let's plan this out."

"Hmm..let's put these tests in a..gift box. Something like that. Or should we quickly go out to buy two baby shirts?"-Yeosang suggested.

"Yah..you may be quiet but you smart as hell. Let's do both. We buy two baby shirts and put the pregnancy test on top in a box."

"Hehet.. let's go quickly before they come back."

"Alright. We should walk there. They have at least 4 more hours left before coming back. We should have enough time."

"Great. Let's get ready. We ain't going out in pajamas."

"Okay. We meet in the living room."

"Mm."

Both boys went to their own closet and picked out comfortable outfits to wear.

Wooyoung:

Yeosang: