F|Mingi+Seonghwa|Baby Fever

For Mingis VERY belated birthday. :)

PLOT- Mingi has baby fever, leading him and Seonghwa to adopting a little girl.

------------------

Mingi was currently over at Wooyoung and Hongjoongs house. They had asked him to babysit their 3 year old while they went on a date. In which, Mingi accepted it excitedly.

Seonghwa was there too. He tagged along last minute.

"Joonie! I'm gonna catch you!" Seonghwa exclaimed while running behind the 3 year old.

Mingi could hear their giggles filling the hallways from the kitchen. His mind then went from blank to imagining his own family with Seonghwa. His eyes moving from the hallways to the wedding band on his left hand. He played with it a little bit before he was snapped out of his gaze when two little arms wrapped around his legs.

Laughs escaping the three year old's mouth while he held on tightly. "Uncle minnie, Uncle minnie! Uncle hwahwa is coming!"

Mingi picked up the small toddler and settled him on his hip.

"Aha! I found you!" Seonghwa said bubbly, both his arms raised up.

"Uncle minnie! Go, go, go!" Dajoon pointed out of the kitchen.

Mingi giggled and turned around, running out of the kitchen. "You'll never catch us!"

Dajoon giggled loudly as Mingi ran around the couch. "Uncle hwahwa is slow~"

Seonghwa scoffed, "I am not slow! I will get you joonie!" He said before running towards Mingi.

He then quickly wrapped his arms around Mingi and Dajoon before they could run off.

"See! I got you!" He laughed out, grabbing Dajoon out of Mingis arms and started tickling him.

"Ah! Uncle hwahwa!" Dajoon giggled out.

Mingi laid there, giggling at the two. He then sat up and fixed his shirt a bit. Staring at the two, before going back into a gaze.

Seonghwa snapped him out of it with a pat on his shoulder. "You okay?"

Mingi looked at him and smiled, "Yeah. I'm okay."

"Mm." Seonghwa hummed and stood up, picking up Dajoon. "Wooyoung and Hongjoong; they'll be home soon. It's ten after nine."

"Ah, right. Dajoon, time for your bath." Mingi said, standing up too.

Dajoon whined, "Alreadyyy?"

"Yup! Your daddy said for a bath at 9. Come on." Mingi came to scoop him out of Seonghwas arms.

"No~ Can uncle hwahwa give me bath?" He asked, a grin on his face.

"You want uncle hwahwa?"

He nodded.

"Alright."

"Yess!"

Seonghwa then took him out of Mingis hands.

Seonghwa chuckled, "You go ahead and get his pajamas. I'll give him a bath."

Mingi nodded and headed into Dajoons room, picking out one of his favorite pajamas while Seonghwa gave him a bath.

From the bathroom to Dajoons room, he could hear their giggles. He smiled and sat there, waiting.

It was obvious Mingi wanted a child. But, he couldn't bring up the courage to tell Seonghwa. I mean-- being married for 4 years would mean they would tell each other everything, right?