A+F| Wooyoung x San| 'Everything will be okay'

REQUESTED: @woosanofficial
PLOT: Wooyoung found out he was pregnant, thinking that San would be mad and leave him, he left for three days. San then found him in an alleyway and talked everything out with him. Months later, they eventually had a baby girl.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wooyoung P.O.V
Me. Baby. San. Mad. Pregnant.

The only 5 things I could think about at this moment. Me, pregnant. With Sans baby.

'He's gonna leave me.'
'He won't stay with me.'
'How stupid of me!'
'How could I have been so dumb.'

I groaned and wiped the tears off my face. Picking up the pregnancy stick, I got out of the bathroom and into our shared closet.

"Better than telling him I guess.." I mumbled to myself as I took out a backpack, a few shirts and a few sweatpants. Alongside with some under garments and a hoodie.

Quickly shoving them into the backpack, he stood up and hooked it around his shoulder. Looking at San's side of the closet and thinking if he should take one of his hoodies.

Without hesitation, he grabbed his favorite one and left their shared room, rechecking if he had everything with him. His phone, charger, money, the test and a blanket.

He sighed before ruffling his hair to cover his eyes and walked out of their small but cozy home. Locking it and closing the door, he walked away.

He kept walking, and walking and walking. Soon, he stopped by an alleyway, in which he knew very well.

It was often empty, mostly no one stayed here or knew about it, so he decided to stay there for a while.

Wooyoung reached a corner and stopped there. Sighing before setting his backpack down on the cement floor.

"I should probably build a roof here in case it rains.."

Wooyoung looked around, seeing if there was any items he could put to use. He walked around, looking left and right.

Around 5 minutes later, he noticed an already built roof.

"And why didn't I notice this early.." he quietly mumbled, heading back to where his bag was and picked it up.

Walking towards the already built place, he quickly checked around it. Knowing that no one lives here, he decided he'll stay there for now.

——

"Woo, baby! I'm home, where's my hug at?" San asked excitedly as he entered through the door. Taking his jacket off and hanging it on the coat racket.

"Hm.. his shoes are gone.. did he go somewhere?"

San took his shoes off, setting it to the side and slipping on his slippers.

"I should call him." He talked to himself as he entered the kitchen and pulled his phone out.

Dialing 💞WooBabe...

"Why isn't he picking up.."

San dialed him again.

"Is his phone dead?"

Dialed again.

"What the—"

San sighed after 10 tries.

"He's probably out getting some things.." He mumbled as he opened the fridge, looking for anything. Taking out the leftover food from last night Wooyoung had cooked. He warmed it up and ate it out of the container, while sitting on the counter.