(A+F)Mingi+Hongjoong, Jongho+Hongjoong Regreting my decision

Prompt:Hongjoong finds out that he had gotten pregnant. He is overly excited but Mingi isn't. Mingi then leaves Hongjoong alone to take care of their baby. Hongjoong then meets someone new while Mingi regrets every decision.

A/N: Hi. This is something new I'd write. Bare with me on this one because I don't know if y'all are gonna cry or not but- yeah, let's get into the story. I'll make sure to do this one long because I feel like it. 😃

Hongjoong left to the pharmacy after Mingi had gone to work. He entered and picked up 2 packs of pregnancy tests.

You see, the last time Hongjoong and Mingi had gotten imitate was 7 weeks ago. Now, for the past few days Hongjoong felt nauseous and tired all the time. He decided that it was time to find out what the reason was.

-
Hongjoong stood by the counter sink, waiting for the time to pass by. Once it did, he hesitantly turned the two sticks over.

He read the words carefully, both saying, 'Positive'. Hongjoong gasped and smiled, but it quickly faded as the thoughts of Mingi came through his mind.
~~
"Babe.. what do you think about having a baby?"-Hongjoong asks.

"Uhh, about babies, I don't really want one yet. I don't really like the idea of having one."-Mingi replied.

"Oh.."

"Why?"

"Just.. Just asking. No reason."

Mingi shrugged and continued to look at his phone.
~~
"It's alright.. that was a year ago. He'll probably want a baby now. Right?"-Hongjoong said as he rubbed his flat stomach.

Hongjoong then placed the two tests in the cupboard behind some items and left the bathroom.
-
"Hongjoong!"

"Yah! KIM HONGJOONG!"

Hongjoong sighed and stood up leaving his seat and headed towards the loud voice from his boyfriend.

"Yes Mingi..?"

"Explain this."-Mingi said as he held the object in his hand.

"O-Oh.. that.."

"It's says 'positive'! You're fucking pregnant?!"

"Y-Yeah..."

"I thought you were on birth control! You should know by now that I didn't want a baby just yet!"

"B-But.. Mingi.. we can work this out.. it's been a year!"

"No! I don't want a baby! I'm not ready for one and I'm certainly not ready to become a dad."

"Mingi.. please.."-Hongjoong said as he was on the verge of tears.

"No! I don't want a baby yet! I'm too young right now! Hongjoong you know damn well already!"

"I-I'm sorry! I just forgot to take the pill... it slipped my mind. But Mingi..-"-Hongjoong got cut off.

"You forgot? You forgot?! Hongjoong, how could you forget to take it?! I'm not ready for this big responsibility yet!"

"Please Mingi.. give it a chance.. I really want a baby!"

"Well if you want it, then I'm leaving! I don't want a baby! It's too much of a responsibility for me!"

"N-No! Mingi.. don't leave me. Please!"

Mingi ignored the olders cries and hurried to pack his things. He didn't want to take a responsibility this big yet. He wasn't ready.