F|San+Hongjoong|My Love

PLOT: Hongjoong takes a day off to spend it with San and their newborn while also celebrating Sans' birthday.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hongjoong's POV: 

"Yes, I'd like a day off to spend it with my husband." 

"Ah, I see. A special occasion?" 

"Yeah, it's his birthday." 

"Alright. You can have a day off, and happy birthday to him." 

"Thank you boss!" A smiled beamed on my face. 

"You're welcome." 

I ended the phone call and looked over at San's sleeping silhouette. A smile across my face as I walked towards him. 

I sat beside him and brushed the bangs covering his face behind his ear. My lips made contact with his cheek and sat there for a quick second before I pulled it away. 

Just before I even woke him up, small cries could  be heard from the baby monitor near the nightstand. I chuckled to myself quietly before grabbing it and turning it off. 

I stood up from the bed and left the room, heading towards the nursery and opening the door. 

Third Person POV:

"Hi baby." Hongjoong quietly said while gently picking up his and San's son. "Did you have a good sleep? Hm?" 

Their son stopped crying and looked at his father before his lips went down and a whine came out. His lips making a sucking sound. "Oh, are you hungry? Should we wake up mommy?" 

Hongjoong grabbed one of his baby cloths before making his way back into his and Sans' room. He gently rocked Taeyang in his arms while also sitting down next to San again. 

"Sannie, wake up." Hongjoong started, "A little someone wants to see you." 

San groaned in his sleep before covering his head under the blankets. "M' too tired." He muttered out from under the covers. 

Hongjoong chuckled before patting his lovers thigh. "Wake up baby, Yangie wants you. He's hungry." 

San removed the covers from his head, his eyes fluttering open, getting the sleepiness away. He sat up and took off his shirt. After he made hands towards Hongjoong, directing for him to hand their son over. Hongjoong complied and gently placed Taeyang in Sans' arms. 

"Gimme the cloth." San muttered, still feeling sleepy. 

Hongjoong grabbed the cloth off his shoulder and handed it to San. San placed it underneath Taeyangs chin before he could start filling his stomach up. 

San then lifted his arms a bit making Taeyang able to latch his lips against Sans right nipple. As Taeyang began to suck, San closed his eyes and patted his little body gently. 

"I'll go make some breakfast for you." Hongjoong broke the silence and stood up, placing a kiss on the youngers temple. "Happy birthday too, my love." He whispered in his ear before leaving the room. 

San smiled before looking down at his son. "Good morning sweetheart." 

Taeyang looked up at his mother, his cute big doe eyes fluttering a bit. His tiny fists against Sans chest as he continued to suck. 

"You need a diaper change after." San smiled at him. 

Oh, meet Kim or Choi Taeyang, or his nickname since he was in the womb; Theo. Born on July 1st, making him a week old. (A/N: If you know who I'm talking about.. lucky you.)