(F) Wooyoung+Yeosang-Cuddles I deserve

This is gonna be a short chapter!

"Wooyoungggg~"-Yeosang said in a singsong voice as he waddled down the stairs. "Where are you?"

Yeosang reached the bottom of the stairs and huffed. He entered the living room, only to find it empty. He then headed towards the kitchen and found Wooyoung sitting on the kitchen counter. Not noticing his presence, Yeosang came up behind him.

"Yah..you were here all this time!"

"AHH- HOLY SH-"

"Ah ah ah!"-Yeosang interrupted. "This little beans ears can hear your words."

"Sorry..were you looking for me?"-Wooyoung asked once he calmed down.

"Correction, We were."-Yeosang said as he pointed to his 6 month bump.

"Hehe..alright. What do you want me to do?"

"Take me to the room and I'll tell you. I'm too tired to say it here."

Wooyoung chuckled. "Okay, Okay. Let's go." 

Wooyoung walked to Yeosang and intertwined their hands, heading towards their shared room. Once they entered, Wooyoung sat Yeosang on the bed and sat next to him.

"Okay. What do you need me to do?"

"Massage my back and then give me cuddles."

"That's all?"

"Mm."

"Okay, hand me the lotion and turn around."-Wooyoung directed.

Yeosang grabbed a bottle of lotion in the nightstand drawer and handed it to Wooyoung, facing his back to him and lifting his shirt up.

Wooyoung then helped massage Yeosang back for about 10-15 minutes.

"There. All better?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Now we can cuddle."

"But first, I have to tell you this."

"What is it?"-Wooyoung asked curiously.

He watched as Yeosang pulled a white envelope out of the drawer and handed it to him.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

Wooyoung took the envelope and slowly opened it. He pulled out the paper inside and unfolded it, reading the words out loud.

"It's a boy."-Wooyoung repeated. "It's a boy?"

"Sangie.. what does that mean?"

Yeosang let out a laugh. "You really can't understand? Hah.."-He continued, leaning in. "It's the gender of our baby. It's a little boy."

"It's a boy?! We're having a boy?"

"Yes! Dummy! A boy."

"Eeeeee! We're having a boy~!"

Wooyoung jumped around the room out of excitement while Yeosang giggled at him.

"Don't forget my cuddles!"-He reminded.

Wooyoung then walked over to him and kneeled, facing the bump.

"Hi my little prince! You better be nice to papa and don't make him all angry, got that?"-Wooyoung said to the bump, which he received a small kick into his face.

Wooyoung pouted and grabbed his nose while Yeosang laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Okay. Cuddle time, please?"

"Okay okay, lay down first, let me change."

Yeosang nodded and Wooyoung went into the closet, grabbing a pair of sweatpants. He decided to stay shirtless.

He quickly changed and headed back into the room, immediately joining Yeosang on the bed.

"C'mere.."-Wooyoung said to Yeosang.

Yeosang moved closer and Wooyoung pulled him into his embrace. Inhaling his scent, Wooyoung smiled.

"Get some rest."

They both cuddled until they fell asleep, in each other's arms.

Not proofread. I rush wrote this chapter-