F+M|Yeosang x Mingi|Vanilla

PLOT: Mingi surprised yeosang on his birthday with a date and some soft sex, after dropping their kids off at their uncles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hwiyoung, Hwana! Are you two ready?" Mingi asked from the living room.

"Yes appa! We're almost ready! Youngie oppa just needs to get his backpack." Hwana, the 5 year old explained while walking downstairs.

"I'm coming appa! I just needed my backpack." Hwiyoung, the 6 year old said, now walking behind his younger sister.

"Appa, oppa sometimes takes forever." She giggled.

"No I don't..." He protested.

Mingi chuckled. "Hurry, lets get you guys to Uncle Jongies house. The others are probably there already."

"Yes! We're gonna play with our cousins!" The two giggled while putting their shoes on and walking out the front door with Mingi behind them.

~~

"Bye appa! Tell mama we said happy birthday." Hwiyoung said before closing the car door.

Mingi then rolled down the window, "Be a good boy and girl for them! And don't cause too much trouble for your uncles!"

"They got it Mingi, go have fun on your date now. Our own husbands should be arriving soon after treating Yeosang on his birthday." Hongjoong said to the younger while standing by his car.

"Alright, hyung. I'll see you guys tomorrow then."

"Yeah, bye." Hongjoong said before walking off.

Mingi smiled before rolling up the window and driving off.

~~~

Yeosang arrived home at 4pm. He sighed as he took the bags from shopping early and put them in his room.

"Mingi!" He yelled for the younger.

No response.

He then let out a loud sigh and set the bags on the floor near their bed. He then put both his hands on his hips and looked around. He then noticed an outfit picked out for him with a note on the bed.

He walked towards it and took the note.

"Happy birthday my love!

Wear this outfit and head to the kitchen. <3 -Mingi"

Yeosang smiled and set the note down, grabbing the outfit he took it to the bathroom and changed into it.

Once finished, he walked down to the kitchen were he was supposed to and looked around. He noticed the note on the fridge and took it.

"Hwana drew this for you.

Now go to the place we first met."

Yeosang looked at the drawing beside the note and smiled. Cute.

He then put his shoes on and got into his car, driving to the first place they met at. A café.

He got there shortly and parked his car right outside. He got out and locked the door, walking towards the door. Once he pulled it open, the bell rung. Indicating that someone had entered, the person from the counter looked up.

"Ah! Hello."

"Hello." Yeosang bowed to them.

"You're Song Yeosang, right?"

"Yes.. thats me."

"Okay, Your husband left this for you." The waiter handed him a piece of paper with a cute teddy bear attached.