Nipples lmao

It's been a week since I saw Felix with that girl he told me what happened or whatever so we are back to normal today is our wedding I'm scared I feel crying. It's time for me to walk down the aisle I'm scared, as I walked down the aisle I cried I can't believe I'm getting married. After of few hours it was time to say our vows, "Hyunjin when I first met you I didn't like you at all I was just acting nice but as time passed by I began falling in love with you, I promise to take care of you and our kids that we have." I was crying so hard, "Felix I really liked you when we first met I thought it was a small crush but it was real love I love that you didn't leave me when you found out I was pregnant I love you so much." It was crying throughout the whole wedding, "do you Hwang Hyunjin take Lee Felix as your husband?" "I do," "Do you Lee Felix take Hwang Hyunjin as your husband?" "I do," "You may now kiss the groom," Felix kissed me softly he smiled at each other for a while.

(After that)

We were dancing like crazy all of our idol friend were there and our family my three dads were crying like crazy Felix mom and dad looked so proud of their son. As I was dancing I kissed Felix in between dance moves I love him so much, a few more minutes of dancing I felt my water break everyone looked at me and then looked down because they heard a big splash. My water literally broke Felix was freaking out he called an ambulance and they had took me.

TBC