Jealousy

Felix is supposed to be doing a music video with my ex, I wanted to go with them but the dude said no. I wanted to say something right then and there but I didn't want my anger to get the best of me so I endured it. But if he tries anything his ass will go six feet under.

Felix stopped by the place and talked to me about the music video at first I was okay with it but then I found out it was my ex so I am no longer okay with it. "I.N make sure the person that's doing the music video with Felix doesn't try anything." He nodded and gave me that big bright smile I love to see but I wasn't in the mood to smile back. 

I got a call from an unknown number me being dumb I answered, "Yes who is this." "Bunny~" I was shocked it was my ex. "Changbin what do you want." "I want you, baby." "I'm not your damn baby." "Why so rude I just want to talk about you and your boyfriend." "Oh my god leave me and my relationships alone." I hung up the phone and headed to Felix's house he always does this my last boyfriend broke up with me because of the lies he was telling. 

I was walking which was probably a bad idea since it was very dark. I felt someone following me so I would turn around and look but no one was there. I was almost there I heard someone step on a twig so I looked back and again no one was there. I got out my phone just incase i need to call for help. I was only 3 blocks away from felix house someone grabbed I tried to get out of the hold but it was to strong he put a a napkin over my mouth and everything went black.

TBC