D-1

Felix seemed very happy ever since I proposed and I loved it, "Babe Soojin and Hyunsik want to see Jaemin's twins." "I'll drop them off you stay Felix." "Nope I want to see Jaemin and the twins you stay I'll take the kids dinner is in the oven." "Okay come back soon." He smiled at me and took the kids.

(5 hours later)

"Jaemin is the kids there?" "Yeah, why?" "Felix isn't home it's been 5 hours." "Oh maybe he-" "Sorry someone is calling me." I hung up and answered the call, "Mr. Hwang." "Yes?" "Sorry to inform you but Lee Felix was in a car crash and might die." "WHAT YOUR FUCKING LYING." "Sir calm down," Hyunjin hung up and ran to the car.

When he got to the hospital no one was letting him see Felix all he could do was cry. "Mr.Hwang, you can go in now." Hyunjin jumped up and ran into the room Felix looked terrible that didn't look like his fiancé. "Felix no no no why did this happen to you WHY?" Hyunjin screamed while tugging onto Felix's hospital gown. "You can't leave me, ....please don't leave me I love you so much." Hyunjin cries got worse he was so depressed.

Hyunjin went to his dads house to see his kids and keep them with him since he doesn't want to be alone. "Soojin and Hyunsik get your coats and let's go.," "Okay mommy." The two went upstairs and got their coats, "Hyunjin you okay?" "Jaemin-" he couldn't finish his sentence he just ran to his big brother and cried in his shoulders, "Hyunjin?" "He's in the hospital," "Who is?" "Felix," everything went silent the kids ran down the stairs and looked for Hyunjin. 

"Mommy are you okay?" "Yes baby let's go." They went to the care and headed home
(Hyunjin thoughts)

This is happening because I'm meant to be alone he can't leave he has promised to never leave. He needs to wake up and take care of me and our kids if he doesn't I will hurt him.