Kiss

Hyunjin was laughing and smiling while we were having dinner together I'm so in love right now. "Hyunjin you're beautiful," he smiled at me he tried acting cool even tho I can clearly see the blush on his face. "You're very handsome lee Felix," "Thank you," I made eye contact with him for a few seconds then leaned in I kissed him softly he was so shy and cute. I pushed him back on the bed and kissed his neck, "Hyunjin can I?" He was hesitant but eventually agreed.

I kissed and sucked on his neck violently his moans turned me on so much, I moved down to his chest and sucked on his nipples he was moaning louder his lewd face was so sexy. I then moved to his stomach and kissed it he was laughing and moaning at the same time. I moved in between his legs and licked on his thighs Hyunjin held on to my head as I made hickeys on his thighs.

He grabbed my fingers and shoved them inside of him he must really want it I fingered him roughly he was so tight but I stopped fingering and thrusted inside him each thrust he would scream in pleasure. I widen his legs more and thrusted faster his screaming got louder he held onto my neck as I thrusted inside him.

(After that)

"I'm glad I remembered you a little I see why I was in love with you you're so damn sweet." He smiled at me I saw tears running down his eyes I quickly wiped them off and kissed his forehead.

(Double upload because I love you guys