I.N

We heard a knock on the door I jumped up and put my clothes on I handed Felix his clothes the person knocked again. Felix went to the door and opened it, "What do you need baby." "Stop calling me baby and I was wondering what was for dinner." "I'll order something." "Okay love you." "Love you too." He closed the door and sat down on the bed sighing. "Who was that." "My little brother Jongin but I call him I.N." 

"Oh, I never knew you had a brother." "Yeah, he's 18." I made an Oh sound it was awkward for a few seconds there was another knock. "I.N I'll be out in a minute just wait." "Fine but hurry I want to watch true beauty with you." I smiled my older brother would never do things with me when we were younger. "Hyunjin you okay?" "No, I was just thinking of something." "Oh we should go downstairs with him it would be good for you two to meet." "Okay let's go."

We walked downstairs and headed to the living room where his brother was sitting. "I.N this is Hyunjin." his brother looked up from his phone and looked at me"OH MY GOD HWANG HYUNJIN IS IN OUR HOUSE I'M ABOUT TO PASS OUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." I jumped a little his scared me a little. "Calm down will you and this is the guy I have been talking to you about." "HIMMMMMM HYUNJIN WHAT POSSED YOU TO TALK TO HIM."  I laughed a little Felix pushed him playfully. "Uh he's just cute and funny I guess" We talked for a bit the food had arrived it smelled nice Felix shared with me since there was only enough for him and I.N.

It was around 9:45 pm so I got ready to leave I.N and Felix walked me out we all said our goodbyes.