Hyunsik

(Guys I have a new story out called Toxic please read it if you want to) 

I woke with 2 extra people in the bed and saw Hyunjin is gone but Soojin and Hyunsik sleeping in his spot I smelled some good food I went to the kitchen and hugged Hyunjin from behind. "Why are the kids in the bed?" "They wanted to sleep in there and didn't I say don't touch." "Sorry, I'm just used to touching you." "Mhm here's your food wake up the kids so they can eat." 

I sat at the table and started eating after I finished eating Hyunjin I heard small footsteps I looked to see Hyunsik he's so cute, "Hyunsik are you hungry baby?" Hyunjin said. "Yes." Hyunjin sat him down and gave him his food. After he finished I gave him a bath and got him dressed so he can go to school. "Felix I'll drive him to school go get Soojin ready she's going to be going to her grandpa's house today." "Oh okay." Hyunjin took Hyunsik to school and I got Soojin ready so when Hyunjin gets back he can take her.

Hyunjin finally came back so I hurried I just can't do hair so I just brushed it down, "Where's Soojin?" "In the living room." "Okay." Hyunjin got Soojin and left. I was alone again he seems very mad at the moment. 

(Hyunjin pov)

"Mommy are you okay?" "Yeah I am baby mommy is just sick." "Let's hurry so you can your Grandpa's." "Okay, I hope you get better mommy." I gave Soojin a hug and took her inside. When I got home Felix was sleeping on the couch I smiled a little. "Felix wake up." "Hn." "WAKE UP." The way he jumped up was funny I started laughing a little. "Felix do you want to watch TV and cuddle?" "I thought I couldn't touch." "Right now you can-" I hurried to the bathroom and threw up again." I have been sick for the longest. "Babe you okay." "Yeah let's cuddle and watch TV."

We cuddled and Finished watching TV it was around 4 pm and I need to pick Hyunsik when I got to Hyunsiks school he looked happy that he saw him he smiles just like Felix. I packed him a night bag and told him he was staying over at his grandpa's house with Soojin. I knocked on the front door Jaemin opened it and saw Hyunsik he had a confused look. "I'll explain." After explaining to him he grabbed Hyunsiks hand and went to find Soojin.

I left out the house and headed back to Hyunjin he was asleep again. "BABE." he got easily, "Why do you keep falling asleep?" "I only went to bed at 5 am and woke up at 8 am." "Oh, let's go in the room and sleep." "Okay."

When we got in bed he moved away but I pulled him closer to me he seemed surprised but I ignored it and cuddled him.