Sex

Hyunjin has been busy for the last 2 months taking care of Soojin and getting ready for a new come back we barely do anything together usually we would eat together but lately he doesn't. "Hyunjin I called Jinyoung." "Why?" "He's going to take Soojin today." "What why?" "Because you haven't showered in a week and I want just the weekend with you since we don't get any time with each other now." "True I guess we do need a break and have alone time just me and you." I smiled at him he gave me a big smile back.

I packed a bag for Soojin and put her in the car seat in the back of Jinyoungs car I gave Soojin a small kiss on the cheek closed the door. I walked back into the house and saw Hyunjin watching TV, "Baby Soojin just left." "Oh okay let's cuddle." I laid on the couch and held Hyunjin tightly. "I missed doing this with you Hyunjin." "I do too." 

He kissed me lightly he got on top of me and we kept kissing, "Baby let's do this in the room." "No, we're doing it right here since you were so inpatient this is your chance." He took his shirt off and his pants along with his underwear. I flipped us over so now I was on top, I kissed and sucked on his neck the moans he was letting were turning me on. I took off all my clothes as well, "You ready." "Yes but please don't go hard." "No promises." I put a finger in the way he arched his back was so sexy, I added another finger and kept thrusting my fingers in and out of him. "Felix it hurts." "It's okay just relax." I put my thing in slowly he was still tight. I thrust softly and gently he was moaning like crazy. I thrust into him a bit harder and faster the moans got louder he looked so sexy. "F-Felix it hurt slowly." I went faster the way he held on to me was so cute. I took his dick and pumped it up and down. I slide my hands to his neck and choked him lightly. "Felix go f-faster." I went faster and put it in deeper he was a moaning mess. "Felix I'm going to cum." "Me too baby." I pulled out came, Hyunjin cummed all over me. 

"Let's take a shower Hyunjin." "Okay." I helped him up he held on to me tightly. "Does your body hurt." "A little you went too hard." "Sorry baby." "It's fine just don't go too hard." "Alright." We walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. After 30 minutes of Hyunjin trying to stand right, we went to our room and cuddled. "Felix my butt hurts." "Do you want to take some pain pills?" "Yeah but later I'm tired." "Okay." I kissed his forehead and we went to sleep.