I.N part3

I was on the couch rubbing Hyunjin's stomach because I was bored and he asked me to. My phone rang as I was rubbing Hyunjins stomach I answered the phone. "Why are you ignoring me." "Huh? I'm not ignoring I've been busy." "Oh, meet me tomorrow at the park." "Okay." 

After Debut, I and Bangchan Haven't talked in a while that's the first time he actually called me. "Hyunjin I have dance practice today see you later make sure you save me some cake." "Okay bye baby." Hyunjin has grown into a habit of calling me baby and I'm not mad at it. 

We were all in the dance room stretching I didn't feel like dancing today but I had to as I was stretching Chan had come over. "Jeongin what's up." "Nothing much." After I said that I walked off I can tell that made him mad but I got in position and we started dance practice. It took us 7 tries because Jisung was messing up my back and my legs hurt Chan wanted all of us to come to eat for our hard work I was debating if I should go.

I ended up going we all had fun it was 4 pm everyone had finished eating so we all went home except for me and Chan. "Jeongin did I do something." "No why do you say that." "Earlier you walked off when I was about to say something which you never do." "Oh, that well Ummm I got nervous." "Oh, don't be nervous around me." "Okay." He walked me home after our little conversation we don't have dorms yet since this is a new company which I hated because it was a long walk back home. 

We were talking about random things that we liked when he suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Wha-." "Don't say anything go inside and make sure to call me." I didn't say anything but on the inside, I was screaming.

(Sorry that this is so short I'm busy but next chapter will be longer)