Help (TW R@pe)

I woke up in an alley my clothes was messed up and my butt hurt I didn't think anything of it I called the police to alert them and to get a police officer to protect me. The police officer took me to my house I wanted to call Felix but whoever took my phone. I took off my clothes I felt something run down my leg I looked down it was white and it was kind of sticky then I realized. I wanted to cry but I kept myself together.

I finished my shower and went to eat tears started coming out while I was eating. Why do bad things happen to me? why does Changbin get to be obsessed with me? all these questions filled my head I wanted to sleep so I finished my food quickly and went to bed. I woke to the police officer yelling at someone he was fighting Changbin. I wanted to help but I was stuck I just stood there like an idiot, But the police officer did take him and down and sent him to jail. I felt relieved and happy at the same time.

I had 3 missed calls from Felix the next day, I have been avoiding him because Changbin has people that can get him out of jail and possibly hurt Felix. So I want to stay away for a while I need time to think and be by myself, I'm going to call him and tell him that because it would be stupid to ignore him. 

(Time skip)

It's been 3 weeks since what happened I heard he got out last week so I'm keeping my guard. In the last 3 weeks I found out so much and this thing I found out will change my life forever. I put out a new music video yesterday and it already has 50 million views I was happy. I'm going to working on myself Felix already agreed to give me space but he still comes over and comforts me and I have no problem with that. 

(Okay guys that's the end what do you think Hyunjin found out and what will happen when Changbin comes after him again. The next chapter is going to be super long so be prepared.)