Labor part2

It was around 8 pm the doctor said I'm ready to give birth I'm getting a c-section they took me in the room and cut me open it didn't hurt that much but Felix looked like he was about to pass out. I woke up in the hospital bed. "What happened is my baby okay." I looked around and saw Felix holding a baby. "She is fine and you passed out I thought you died." "Really?" "Yes, your parents were crying it was crazy but thank god you are okay." He handed me the baby. "She looks like you, not Changbin maybe because you irritated me a lot." "Really?" "Yes, when you didn't get me cake." Felix laughed. "It's not funny I really wanted cake." He kept laughing it felt warm and safe.

The next day they said I had to stay 2 or 3 more days. "What are you guys naming her?" "Well, Felix wants to name her Lee Soojin." "That's cute I like it." "I do too." "It's decided Lee Soojin is going to be her name." Soojin is her name it fits her so much I kissed her forehead.

(Time skips)

We made it home with our new baby girl, we didn't prepare a baby room for her so she is going to be sleeping in our room. We made her room on the bed and laid her down she had pretty eyes a head full of hair. I went to make her 6 bottles for tonight and tomorrow while Felix laid with her. By the time I was done both of them were sleeping so I got into bed lightly.

I woke up around 2 am they were still sleeping so I watched TV after a few hours of watching Tv I heard crying. Felix was up he picked her up and rocked her, I walked in she was quiet I got a diaper because the one she had on looked full and a bottle. "Felix do you want to change her or feed her." "Change her." I handed him the diapers and wipes. She started crying when she felt the cold wipe. Felix hurried when he was done he calmed her again, I got her and fed her. "Hyunjin should we tell fans we had the baby?" "Yeah, I can't wait to see their reactions." 

She fell asleep while I was feeding her I took the bottle out of her mouth she drunk half of it I put the bottle in the fridge and walked to the room back to the room. I laid in bed I couldn't sleep I keep thinking about Soojin how am I going to take care of her and make music and I don't want to spend little time with her I want to be there when she first smiles and start walking. I can take her with me on set and to the studio hopefully, I want be very close to her. 

"Baby, why are you still up? "Thinking about things." "Oh, you should really sleep." "I will don't worry." "I'm supposed to worry about you go to sleep." "Okay, I will baby." I closed my eyes and eventually went to sleep.