I.N part4 I think

(Me realizing my smut is so fucking bad anyway enjoy this chapter and I'm glad to see Blossom is back)

It's been weird between me and Chan lately he doesn't talk to me anymore ever since that night. As I was thinking about him ignoring me he walked into my room at the dorm room. "Wrong room." "No, come here." He turned around slowly, "Why are you ignoring me." "I'm not." "You are every time I try talking to you, you go run off and talk to the others and you don't even look at me anymore." "Jeongin I don't think we should be together." "You could've just said that I'm used to rejection but don't ignore me I still want to be friends with you." "Oh." That was all he said and walked out.

Tears were falling when he left I kept it quiet, I laid on the bed on my side and cried for the rest of the night.

 It was morning already we have a debut stage which I was excited for I didn't let what happened last night ruin my mood. We got our hair and makeup done the only thing left was to perform with perfection. "Jeongin." I turned to see who it was and it was my best friend and bandmate Soobin. "Hey, Soobin did you need anything?" "No, I just wanted to talk to you." "Oh yeah, it has been a while since we last talked to each other." "Mhm so after this can we go eat just me and you like we used to." "Sure." 

After everything, I and Soobin went to go eat, "Where are ya'll going." I turned around to see Chan. "We are going eat some noodles hopefully soba," Soobin said I just stayed quiet because I didn't know what to say. "Jeongin is it okay for Chan to tag along." "Yeah all three of us can have a night out." "Okay hurry Channie." Soobin was so tall me and Chan had to look up a little. We finally made it to the noodle shop we all sat down at the table and ordered some soba. 

"Jeongin should we ditch him," Soobin whispered I looked over and saw Chan sleeping. "Channie is so hot." Chan jumped up when Soobin said that, Soobin ran out the door and Chan followed him. I didn't know those two were close I was jealous but don't know if I'm Jealous of Chan because Soobin is my friend or Soobin because I like Chan still. I got up and walked behind them they weren't running that fast so I could keep up with them. 

We made it back to the dorm Soobin came into my room to lay with me like he always does Chan slept on the floor with a bunch of blankets. "Chan why are you here?" "Soobin is my roommate but he always sleeps with you I get kind of lonely." "Oh goodnight you too." "Goodnight." They both said.