Pussy young power

Hyunjin gave Hyunsik and Soojin a bath while I made them dinner I've been having flashbacks of my past life and it's not good was I really like that. I shook off my thoughts and put their plates on the table. "Babe can you get me their towels please?" "Yeah," I went to their room and got the towels out I stopped and looked at my ring I smiled to myself. "What are you doing," I jumped a bit, "you scared the shit out of me and I'm not doing anything here's the towels." "I don't need them they got tired so they're eating now," "oh sorry."

The kids were fast to sleep it was boring so I decided to go on social media.

Is Hyunjin pregnant again? Fans has realized that after his newest come back he's been taking long breaks and he eats more than usual

Is Hyunjin pregnant again? Fans has realized that after his newest come back he's been taking long breaks and he eats more than usual. Fans also didn't know they had a son named Huunsik he was recently posted on Hyunjin page some suspect that's not Felixs kid since he's about 7 and Soojin is 4. Please don't send hate to either of them I'm just reporting on the news.

10,000,000million likes.

Comments turned off

I sighed to myself I keep seeing post like this there was one saying that we had Brocken up and everything sometimes I wish we weren't famous it's shitty how we barely get privacy. "Felix are you alright?" "Yeah," Hyunjin came to me and cuddled up in my arms it's so comforting to have someone to lean on and be happy with. I heard Soojin scream so I ran in her room and saw Changbin I grabbed Soojin and Hyunsik Hyunjin was behind me he looked so scared,

"Take the kids and go," he nodded at me and took our kids I soon heard the car drive off. "You know he's a slut right that's not your kid," "he is mine I fucking him while y'all were in a relationship." I lied just to get him mad it was funny, "I knew he was cheating on me," police started running in the soon arrested him of course Hyunjin would call the police I smiled to myself he's so damn cute.