Career

It was 7 am and Soojin is already crying Felix I had some work to do since he isn't on hiatus. I picked her up and patted her back she slowly calm down, I sat her in the bouncer and gave her a pacifier so she didn't cry when making her bottle. I finished making the bottle I fed her and bathed her. After 2 hours of being in the bouncer, she fell asleep. I got up and cleaned the whole has and washed her clothes.

People were supposed to be coming over today for a very small house party, I made and made sure our new house was clean. While I waited for Felix to come home I shopped for more baby products to go in her room. I was putting a crib in the cart I heard small cries. I put down the laptop and went to get her she needed a diaper change. I went to the changing table in her room and changed her diaper. 

It was 9 pm now she was laying in bed watching CoComelon with her pacifier, Felix still wasn't home. I laid in bed and closed my eyes I was way too tired to be waiting for him.

I woke up because I felt someone get in bed with me, "Sorry that I woke you." "It's fine what time is it though." "It's 9:30." Oh okay, there is some food I cooked for you on the table go eat and come back." "Okay and thanks for cooking for me." "No problem." I got up and went to the kitchen too. "Baby you should go lay back down." "I'm okay I wanna have time with you alone." "Oh, I'll eat this later let's go cuddle on the couch as we used to." He came to me and put me on his back I missed this a lot.

We cuddled and watched random shows it was actually fun, "Baby I missed doing this with you a lot." "I did too." He lifted my shirt he was touching the scar from the c-section. "Does it hurt?" "No, not anymore." He gently took his fingers and rubbed my stomach lightly. "It's starting to go away." "Really I haven't noticed." "Yeah, it really is going away." He kissed my stomach softly and gentle it felt good because it wasn't really rough. We went back to watching movies and shows and eventually fell asleep.

I woke I didn't feel Felix there was no baby crying so I checked the room they weren't there I went to the kitchen and saw Felix making breakfast. I went to Soojin's room and there she was in her small crib sleep. I walked to the kitchen because I was very hungry, "What did you make." "I made your favorite noodles." "Thank you so much, baby." "Your welcome, go sit at the table it's done already." "Okay." I went to the table and waited I love soba so much. "Eat up." "I ate the soba and took a shower.

I was wondering if I should post about Soojin today or not, Fans have been waiting so I guess today.

HwangHyunjin.Official 

Baby Soojin is here

Baby Soojin is here.

8,900,567 likes

Hyunjinzteddy: Omg her little hand.

Felix_wife: Her hand is adorable 

Hyunjinsharpjaw: She has pretty hands and your finger is pretty too that's probably where she gets it from.

FreckelsFelix: Wow the hand prettier than my face.

700,000 more comments 

I smiled while looking at the fan's comments they are so sweet and funny, I'm going to put out a new song with little Soojin in the music video I hope fans prepare to see her face.