One of the Finest Women in Hollywood.

Time: 2003
Gabrielle Union

Time: 2003Gabrielle Union

Your POV

"You're acting like a child. He didn't mean to hit you, so stop it," my mom said as I hit my younger brother.

"Momma, he just looked me in my face and  smacked me," I said to her and she rolled her eyes. She had forced my brother and I to go shopping with her like always.

Me being me, I had wondered off into a different store. I was looking at shirts and I was about to grab on, but some grabbed the shirt the same time as me. I looked at the person and it felt like my jaw had touched the floor. She was so breathtakingly beautiful.

"Y-you can take it," I told her and she flashed me a smile.

"Thank you," she said and it sent shivers down my spine. She walked away and I had to snap out of the trance that I was in. I caught up to her and tapped her on her shoulder.

"Hi, again," she said looking up at me.

"Hi, I'm Y/N," I said to her.

"I'm Gabrielle. It's nice to meet you, Y/N," she said.

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometimes," I asked her nervously as I rocked back and forth on my feet.

"Sure, but that's if I'm not busy," she replied.

"You busy this Friday?" I asked.

"Yes, I have a premiere to go to."

"What about Saturday?" I asked her. I didn't know who she was, but she did look familiar.

"I'm actually free Saturday, but I'm not hanging out with you."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a grown woman. Stop beating around the bush and ask me on a date," she replied.

"Will you go on a date with me this Saturday?"

"No," she replied and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What was wrong with that?"

"I'm not an idiot. You just wanna be seen with me to get your five seconds of fame," she snapped at me.

"You're famous?" I asked her with a genuine confused look on my face.

"Don't act stupid. That's what the whole starstruck look was about back there," she replied rolling her eyes.

"First, that wasn't a starstruck look. That was an 'Oh, my god! This woman is fine as hell' look. I didn't know you were famous. Since you're just as stuck up as these other Hollywood women, I will just leave you alone. My apologies for even speaking to you. Have a nice day though," I told her and walked away leaving her dumbfounded.

I found my mom and just followed her around like a lost puppy. She like five items, but we were in there for like five hours. I stopped at a jewelry store to get a new pair of ears because I was getting tired of my old ones. I just got a pair of gold diamond hoops. I paid and walked out. I had dropped my phone. I bent over to get it and someone just so happened to approach me. All I could see were the heels that they were wearing until I stood back up straight. It was Gabrielle standing in front of me.

"Hey," she said and I looked at her.

"Hello," I replied.

"Listen about earlier. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to snap on you like," she said and I nodded.

"It's cool. I understand why you reacted the way you did," I replied and she nodded. We both just stood there in silence until I broke it.

"I'm gonna go look for my brother, but it was nice to meet you," I told her and I was about to walk away.

"Wait," she said stopping me.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"I'd love to go on a date with you this Saturday. I'm free at six," she replied looking up at me. I smiled.

"I'll need your phone number, so we can keep in contact until then," I said to her. She wrote her number down on the back of my receipt and handed it back to me.

"See you Saturday," she said and walked away before I could say anything. I walked in the opposite direction of her and went to go meet up with my mom and my brother. As I walked, some dude walked up to me.

"Did I just see you chatting with the Gabrielle Union?" he asked and I forged confusion.

"No, I think you have the wrong person," I told him.

"Come on. I'll slide you a few bucks if you can tell me what you two were talking about," he said and I laughed.

"Sorry, I can't help you. I don't know what you're talking about. Enjoy the rest of your day though," I walked away. I thought about Gabrielle's name until it hit me. The movie premiere that she said she was going to was the one for Bad Boys II. It didn't really matter to me because I had money and I didn't need the fame whatsoever. When I reached my mom and my brother. We left the mall and I drove us home.

"You got Gabrielle Union's number. One of the finest women in all of Hollywood. How even?," my brother asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know because she's way out of my league, man," I told him.

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Part 2??