Just A Fling...

A/N: short...
Solange

Your POV

Your POV

"Are you still upset with me?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Nah, I should probably go though," I told her as I stood up. She sighed softly. I meant nothing. I was just a late night fling.

"Y/N, that's not what I meant. I didn't mean to upset you," she replied.

"I'm not upset. I have work in the morning, so I'm going to go home," I told her. I started putting on my clothes feeling the woman looking at me. I slipped my hoodie over my head and put my jewelry back on.

"Your hat," Solange said holding up my hate. I gently grabbed it from her hands before placing on my head. We didn't make eye contact at all.

"I'll walk you out," she said and I nodded. We walked down the stairs and I left without really saying anything besides bye. The next morning, I got a text from Solange asking if I wanted to grab lunch with her.

to solange:
you sure you can do that?

from solange:
Yeah, why can't I?

to solange:
you're the one that wants to keep whatever we're doing on the low.

from solange:
All we're doing is having sex...

to solange:
then why do you want to get lunch? if all you want is sex, then that's all you should contact me for.
no, i don't want to get lunch with you. fuck off.

from solange:
You do this every time, Y/N. You knew what this was from the jump. Just sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. Don't see why you're in your feelings about it. I was just trying to be nice.

to solange:
you're right. my bad. delete my number. find someone else to fuck.

from solange:
So fucking complicated for no damn reason

I stopped replying because I needed to get my work done. I sat back in my chair just looking at my computer screens. I didn't want to catch feelings. It just happened. She shot them down every time we started getting close to each other by reminding me it was just for sex. After a few minutes, I began my work. I mistakenly worked through my lunch break and my assistant kept calling me.

"What?" I asked.

"Someone's here for you," She replied giving me the same amount of attitude.

"And drop the fucking attitude before I come in there and beat you the fuck up, bitch," she said making me laugh.

"Chile anyways. Send them in," I told her and she hung up the phone. Solange walked through the door with a bag in her hand and shades on.

"What do you want?" I asked leaning back in my chair.

"I brought you lunch," she replied sitting it on my desk.

"I'm not hungry," I told her and she looked at me frowning.

"Y/N, why exactly are you upset?" she asked.

"I'm not upset. You can take your lunch and leave my office, please," I told her and she just sat down.

"Answer the question."

"I did. Get out of my office, please," I told her.

"Y/N."

"What do you want me to say, Solange? Huh? You know why I'm upset and you keep fucking asking," I yelled out of frustration.

"Watch your tone. Don't be yelling at me," she said sternly.

"Or what? You're gonna say something to hurt my feelings? Gonna tell me that we just fucking? Gonna tell me that you don't have feelings for me? What are you going to fucking do? We've been fucking around for almost two years, Solange. Two. Fucking. Years. " I asked and she said nothing.

"Exactly," I told her and she stayed quiet. She got up and left.

"Eat your fucking lunch, Y/N," she said before walking out of my office. She slammed the door so hard that she made one of the pictures on the wall fall off. I rolled my eyes and left it there. Amir came in my office and looked at me.

"You really pissed her off this time," she said and I shrugged.

"I don't care," I replied and she shook her head.

"She likes you. It's noticeable," Amir said sitting on my desk.

"Don't care," I replied.

"She looked really upset."

"I don't see why. She made it pretty clear that we're just fucking," I told her.

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Part 2??
Any requests???