A Sneak Peek...

Here is a small sneak peek of the sequel for Publicity Stunt. Let me know what y'all think

Your POV

"Gabriella, you're only a day old and you already getting wasted off of milk," I whispered softly as I walked around with her in my arms while Mani took a nap.

"Dada," Maddie said toddling into the living room with Xavier following behind her.

"Yes, baby. You ready for a nap?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Come on. Let's go get you in the bed," I said and she nodded. She grabbed my free hand and we went upstairs to her room. I placed Gabriella down for a second in her crib and put Maddie in her bed. Gabriella was lightly giggling in her sleep.

"She must be having a funny dream, huh?" I asked
Maddie, who smiled nodding. I gave her a kiss and she went straight to sleep. I grabbed Gabriella and we went back downstairs. Xavier was sitting on the sofa reading his book trying not to fall asleep.

"Go take a nap, baby," I told him and he looked over at me. He got off the sofa, handed me his book and his glasses. I gave him a kiss on his forehead before he went upstairs.

"I love you, daddy," he mumbled.

"I love you more," I told him and sat down on the sofa. Gabriella finally opened her eyes and smiled. She had blue eyes which I knew were going to change later on as she got older.

"Hi, baby. I see you opened up your eyes. Look at those lashes. You get those from daddy," I said and she slowly blinked.

"You want some more milk or we about to chile and watch some cartoons?" I asked her. I turned on the tv and had the volume turned down. Gabriella slowly fell asleep and I put her in the expensive rocker that Bey had gotten her. Y'all know that's woman loves target. About an hour went by, I changed Gabriella's diaper and she stayed asleep. Mani came down the stairs and smiled.

"Look at you being all cute," she said to me and kissed my cheek.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"In pain, but I can't have you doing everything by yourself."

"Why not? I don't mind. You need rest and need to be taken care of just like Gabriella," I replied.

"I know, but I want to be involved."

"You are involved, but you need rest," I told her. She sat next to me and rested her head against my arm. The day went on and Gabriella only cried twice. I made dinner as always and put the kids to bed that night. I fell asleep with my hand gently resting on Gabriella's stomach.

Just a sneak peek....