Too Young For Her.

Part IV

A year later...
Your POV

You might be wondering what happened that night. Well, Megan left before I could say anything else to her. Given that it was her last year there, she had graduated as well. I didn't go to the graduation because there was really no reason for me to.

That night was the last time I had seen her. She had because the new sensation. Had everyone blasting her songs on campus as people claimed to have known her. I was captain of the track team, so I basically conducted practices without Coach. It was raining pretty bad the first day of practice, so we just worked out in the gym. While I conducted practices, I also had to keep my eye on Tiana.

My parents had gone out of town earlier that week, so I had my little minion with me. She came up to me with a pout on her face.

"What, baby?" I asked her and picked her up.

"I'm sleepy. I wanna lay down," she said.

"How about I hold you and you sleep?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Okay," she replied. I took off my jacket and put it over her. When practice was over, I left to take Tiana home and put her in the bed. I walked to my car with my umbrella making sure Tiana wasn't getting wet. I put her in her seat and buckled her in without waking her up. I got in and went straight home. My parents were parked in front of my house, so my dad just came to get Tiana out of the car.

"Thanks for watching you sister," my dad said.

"No problem, dad. You know I don't mind," I said.

"I'll text you when we get home," he said and I nodded.

"Bye, dad. Love you," I said.

"Love you more," he said. He put Tiana in the car and blew kisses to me. I chuckled and went inside. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower. I got out, washed my face and put on some lotion. I put on a pair of boxers and some sweatshorts. I ate my lunch and brushed my teeth because it did have onions in it.  Someone knocked on the front door and I opened it. I was greeted by Megan standing there underneath an umbrella.

"What you doing here?" I questioned. She closed the umbrella and tossed it to the side.

"Megan, hey," I said and she blushed looking down at the ground.

"Hey, YN," she said.

"Aren't you on tour?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, I have a show here tonight. I, um, wanted to stop by to see you," she said. The storm got really bad, so I ushered for her to come inside. The lights flickered a few times, but didn't go out. The hail came down hard. I was happy I had my storm shutters closed and my car was in the garage.

"So, how are you?" I asked her as we sat on the sofa. She was at one end and I was at another.

"I'm great. You?" she asked.

"I'm good. Just school and practice," I said to her and she nodded.

"I'm sorry for that night... How I just left and didn't say anything. No call. No text," she said and I nodded.

"It's cool. You want anything to drink?" I asked her.

"Water," she said and I got up to get her a bottle of water. Right when I was walking back, the lights went out. I groaned and grabbed the emergency kit that my mom packed for me. I lit a few of the candles and sat them on the coffee table. Megan's phone chimed and she frowned.

"Show is canceled for tonight. The weather is supposed to get even worse," she said.

"Let me out your car on the garage then," I said and she shook her head.

"Do you not hear how hard that shits coming down?" she asked me.

"I'll be fine," I told her and grabbed her keys. I quickly ran out and put her car on the garage. I managed to get soaking wet, so I did dry off and change my clothes. I grabbed a blanket because I did get a little chilly from the rain. Megan shivered, so I put the blanket over her too.

"Thanks," she said.

"How's the life of everyone knowing you're name?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Surreal. Almost how I imagined it,"she replied.

"Almost?" I asked her.

"You talking about everyone knowing my name, but you beat Usain's record three times," she said and I shrugged.

"You're dodging my question," I told her and she sipped her water.

"Almost because I left things off on a bad note between us," she said resting her legs on my lap.

"I guess," I told her.

"You don't think so?" she questioned.

"I think you have something you want to tell me," I said to her and she looked at her phone.

"Maybe," she mumbled.

"It's just us, Megan. You can tell me," I told her.

"Well, I have feelings for you," she said all shy and I chuckled.

"I already knew that," I said and she rolled her eyes before throwing a pillow at me.

"You didn't," she said.

"Come on. How could I not? The jealousy? The showing up unannounced? And I know you be staring at my booty," I said to her and she laughed.

"I do. It's nice," she said and I laughed.

"Now what?" I asked her.

"I'm in town for the week, so you wanna go on a date?" she asked.

"What happened to me being too young for you?" I asked her.

"You're so annoying."

Sorry for any grammatical errors.