You Missed It.

Pt. II
Megan Thee Stallion

 IIMegan Thee Stallion

Your POV

I was sitting in bed watching tv, but was interrupted by someone knocking on my front door. I groaned and got up to go see who it was. I slipped on my slippers and an oversized flannel. I opened the door and Megan was standing there with flowers in her hand.

"What's this for?" I asked her.

"I'm really sorry about missing your graduation. I know it meant the world to you and I'm mad at myself for even letting such an important day slip my mind like that. I'm so proud of you. You did it even after everything you went through last year-"

"Come inside, Megan," I said moving to the side. She stepped in and I closed the door. She walked to the sofa and sat down.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Um, can you sit down?" she asked and I placed the flowers on the table before sitting on the sofa.

"You can continue," I said.

"After all the shit last year, you still did it. I'm so sorry that I missed seeing you walk across that stage. I know that it really hurt you because I wasn't there and that's all you wanted."

"You're right. I was hurt, well, I am hurt. I really wanted you to be there for it. It was something that I really wanted and you weren't there, but luckily... You better not miss the next one," I told her and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait, you got accepted into the program?" she asked and I nodded.

"Baby, what the hell? I'm so proud. Congratulations," she said and hugged me.

"I'm getting my PhD," I told her and she smiled.

"I told you that you would," she replied.

"You did. I'm still mad at you though," I told her.

"I would be mad at me too," she replied.

"You let this happen again and I'm gonna kick your ass," I told her and she smiled.

"I promise I won't let it happen again," she said honestly.

"It better not," I mumbled before giving her a kiss. She pulled me into her lap and wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you," she mumbled softly against my lips.

"I love you more," I said to her and she smiled.

"I'd really like for you to open the gifts that I got you," she said to me and I leaned back to look at her.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think you'd like them."

"Okay," I replied and stood up.

"Go put on some pants and we can go," she told me and I went to my room to throw on a pair of sweats. I came back down and we left to go to her house.  When we got to her house, I kicked off my pants and put them in her laundry room. I went to the kitchen and waited for her to come back down. I sat on the countertop eating candy. She came back with multiple gifts.

"This is too much stuff, babe," I told her. She just waved me off. She got me a new laptop, iPad, earrings... basically anything she thought I liked.

"I've opened everything. I love everything, but I'd really like to cuddle right now," I said to her and she laughed.

"Okay, let's get this put up and we can cuddle," she said and I smiled. We put everything up and cuddled like I asked.

"You hungry?" she asked me and I nodded.

"I can make breakfast for us," I offered and she nodded.

"I can help," she replied. We went downstairs to the kitchen and I got everything out of the fridge to make us breakfast.

"We're going to Mala's graduation party Friday," I told her and she nodded wrapping her arms around my waist. She kissed my neck and I giggled.

"Stop, baby. I'm trying to make food," I told her and she just continued.

"I'm assuming you don't want to eat," I said and she mumbled something.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing," she replied and holding me close. I leaned back into her touch and sighed.

"I love you," I told her and she smiled against my ear.

"I love you more," she whispered softly in my ear.

"Alright let's cook because I'm hella hungry," I said and she laughed kissing my cheek. We made a full breakfast. Grits, pancakes, eggs, bacon and a fruit salad on the side. We even made freshly squeezed orange juice.

"This is the best breakfast we've ever made," she said and I nodded in agreement. We ate and had to take a nap after we cleaned the kitchen. When I woke up, I brushed my teeth because I didn't like the way my mouth felt. I flossed and rinsed out my mouth with mouthwash. Megan got up and did the same thing. I sat on the bathroom countertop messing with her while she brushed her teeth. She smacked my hand and stood between my legs. Megan finished brushing her teeth and began flossing. I took the time to try to unscrew her belly button.

"What are you doing, baby?" she asked moving my hands.

"Messing with you," I replied smiling at her.

"Why?" she asked as she finished flossing. She rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash. While she gurgled, I poked her throat. She quickly spit the mouthwash into the sink.

"You're being very annoying," she said laughing and I just smiled.

"I love you," I told her as I wrapped my arms around her neck. She caressed my thighs gently as she looked down at me.

"I love you more," she replied leaning down to kiss me. I kissed back pulling her closer to me.

"Sex?" I asked and she nodded excitedly picking me up. I laughed and shook my head.

Sorry for an grammatical errors.