F.U.C.K. (Teaser)

Victoria MonétVictoria's POV

Victoria Monét
Victoria's POV

"Ooo, I wanna drive the boat," I told Megan, who gave me a playfully smirk.

"Come on," Megan replied as she picked up the bottle of 1942. I tilted my head back and waited for her to pour the alcohol in my mouth. I swallowed the liquor and playfully celebrated. As the night progressed, I had a few more drinks. I saw this tall girl talking to Megan. She was dressed as a fine ass cowgirl. She had tattoos. She pulled down the scarf she had over her mouth and I immediately recognized her. She made eye contact with me and smiled. She politely excused herself from the conversation that she was having with Megan to come over to me.

"Long time no see, Ms. Monét," she said making me weak in the knees. It was something about that southern accent that made me so weak.

"Hey, Y/N," I replied shyly making her smirk.

"Don't get all shy on me now, baby," she stated making me blush.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm very good. Better now that I get to see you," she answered.

"Stop, you're making me blush," I replied and she chuckled.

"That's the point. How have you been?" she questioned.

"I've been good," I answered looking down at the ground to keep from looking at her.

"I'm down there?" she questioned smoothly. I shook my head quickly before looking up at her. We made eye contact again. She smiled. She had grillz in her mouth making me feel like I was losing control. She already had a perfect smile with perfect teeth and perfect lips.

"I... damn," I mumbled to myself.

"What are you doing after this?" she asked me.

"Probably gonna go home and go to bed."

"How about you come home with me?" she questioned looking down at me.

"You just wanna fuck me," I replied confidently.

"That's a problem?" she asked me and I shook my head. She pulled me towards her and held me close to her.

"You know I like verbal answers, mama," she stated sternly.

"It's not a problem, Y/N/N," I answered.

"Let me know when you're ready to leave. Okay, mama?" she said planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Okay, Y/N/N," I told her. She walked away leaving me stunned. I didn't snap out of it until Megan came over to me.

"She looks at you like she's gonna devour you," Megan stated and I nervously nodded.

"And I can't wait," I told her and she squealed.

"Y'all ever fucked before?" she whispered.

"So many times and in so many places," I replied reminiscing about our multiple hookups.

"It had to be good with the way you're looking at her."

"That woman has a mouth like no other. Don't get me started on the stroke game," I answered. I watched Y/N take a shot. She didn't make a face. Just bit into the lime like it was nothing.

"Can I watch?" Megan asked making me look at her.

"What the hell, Megan?"

"I was just asking."

Sorry for any grammatical errors.