Rent-A-Gf. Well, Kinda.

Willow

Willow

Your POV

Christmas time.

I dreaded it. Almost like the Grinch. My parents were annoying. My siblings were annoying. My cousins were annoying. My aunts were annoying. My uncles were annoying. Throw the whole damn family away. Always in my business. Always talking about me. "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" "Why don't you move back home?" Like they should really mind their own, private business.

"How do I get a girlfriend in less than twenty four hours?" I asked myself.

"I'll do it," my roommate, Willow, said spooking the hell out of me.

"Would you really?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but it's gonna cost you," she replied sitting on my bed.

"Cost what?"

"Buy me a new guitar," she replied.

"Sure, that's it? Gotta keep it up for at least three weeks," I asked.

"Not a big deal. Plus it's better to have someone that actually knows you instead of a random chick," she replied.

"Thanks, you don't know how much this means to me. You have to go pack though. I'll buy your ticket. We're leaving in the morning. Get some sleep as well," I said to her and she nodded.

"Good night, babe," she said jokingly as she left the room.

"Good night, Willow," I shouted. I paid for her ticket and went to bed myself. It felt like only slept for a few minutes. My alarm was blaring in my ear making me sit up. I rubbed my eyes and groaned. I went to go wake up Willow, but she was already awake. I got ready and waited for Willow to come downstairs.

"I'm ready," she said and I nodded grabbing her bags. My mom annoying had a driver waiting for us, but I had to go with it. I put the bags in the trunk and got in the car.

"So, your family got money money?" Willow said and I chuckled.

"Says the daughter of Will and Jada Smith," I replied and she laughed at me resting her head on my shoulder.

"Shut up," she mumbled.

"Your mom is going to be happy that you're finally bringing a girl home," the driver said and I chuckled.

"Maybe she'll finally learn how to mind her damn business," I replied.

"We both know that ain't happening," he replied and I laughed. He dropped us off at the airport and I got us checked in. We went through TSA which was annoying as hell. We got to our gate with an hour to spare, so I went to grab us something to eat.