Ms. Y/L/N

Part II
Your POV

I had back so busy with trying to foster Marcus that I barely had any time for my Honey Bey. We were only able to talk on the phone because I was really home. Once I was finally able to get the okay to foster him, my schedule cleared up and I was finally able to see Bey. It was only for a few minutes.

I heard my front door open and heels clicking against my floors.

"I haven't gotten to see you in months. Why?" Bey asked me as she came to sit on my lap.

"I've been busy trying to foster Marcus. He finally comes over tomorrow. I had to get his room set up and I went to get him his favorite snacks," I said looking at her.

"I'm happy that you're doing this for him," she replied and I smiled.

"I'm happy you support my decision," I told her as I wrapped my arms around her.

"So, I've been thinking..." she trailed off.

"About what?" I asked.

"Maybe it is time to tell Blue about us," she said.

"It's up to you," I told her and she nodded.

"How do you think she'll take it?" she asked.

"I don't know. She'll probably take it well," I said and she sighed.

"I wish I could stay longer, but I have to get to the studio," she said and I frowned.

"Don't frown, baby. We can have dinner later tonight," she said and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll cook," I told her and she gave me a kiss before standing up. I walked her outside and she left. My phone started ringing as soon as she pulled off.

"Hi, Ms. Y/L/N. Some things happened and we were wondering if Marcus can come today?" the social worker asked me.

"Um, yes. Of course," I replied.

"Okay, we'll be there in twenty minutes," she replied before hanging up. I tapped on Bey's contact and she picked up immediately.

"Hey, so about dinner tonight," I said scratching the back of my head.

"What about it?" she questioned.

"Marcus is coming over in twenty and not tomorrow. You can still come over, but I just thought I should let you know," I told her. She sighed.

"I wouldn't want to overwhelm him, but I'll just have to take a rain check," she replied.

"I'm sorry, baby," I told her.

"It's okay. Whenever he gets more comfortable, then we can have dinner together."

"Okay, Honey Bey. I love you," I told her and she giggled.

"I love you more," she replied.

"I'll call you later," I told her.

"Okay, babe," she said and blew me a kiss through the phone. She hung up and I sat on the sofa anxiously waiting for Marcus to arrive. Nervously, I tapped my foot on the floor as I waited. The twenty minutes went by and there was a knock on my front door. I got up and answered it. There stood an upset Sarah and a bruised and beaten Marcus.

"Whoa, what happened to him?" I asked pulling him inside.

"The high school boys at the center jumped him. I went to go check up on him and they had him balled up in a corner as they continuously hit him," she said and Marcus sighed.

"Hey, let's get you cleaned up," I said to Marcus, who just nodded. I ushered for Sarah to come in before I walked over to close the door. I brought them to the living room and went to go get my first aid kit. I carefully cleaned up Marcus's cuts and watched as his eyes began to tear up. He aggressively rubbed them and looked down at his hands.