The Nanny?

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Part II
Robyn's POV

Anxiously, I waited for Y/N to come back. I wanted to be touched. I wanted to be kissed. I wanted to be held. Mindlessly, I played with her gold chain as I waited for her. I had showered and even got waxed. I gave the housing staff the rest of the day of because I didn't want to be interrupted.

"Baby, you in here?" she asked coming through the front door. I was waiting in the living room for her.

"Living room," I replied. She came in the living room with an adorable smile on her face.

"Hey," she said draping her jacket over the back of my sofa.

"Hi," I replied.

"You are a hard woman to get any information on," she said putting her hair up.

"I have millions of fans. I kind of have to be," I told her as she walked closer. I grew more nervous as she got closer to me.

"I like the tattoo. Almost matched mine," she told me and took off her shirt. My eyes mindlessly roamed her body. She stood in front of me and leaned down. My head rested back against the sofa. She placed her hands next to my head.

"May I?" she asked and I nodded. She kissed me and completely took my breath away. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I just wrapped them around her wrist. She made me gasp before slipping her tongue into my mouth. I moaned softly tightening my hold aon her as if she was going to disappear.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby," she mumbled against my lips. She pulled back from the kiss and I sat there waiting for her next move. She skillfully took off my top and threw it somewhere.

"Look at how beautiful you are," she said softly before kneeling down in front of me. She took off my heels and managed to get me out of my skirt without even making me get up. Aroused was an understatement. She caressed my thighs looking up at me. Her phone started to ringing making me pout.

"Where's your bedroom?"

"Second floor. Middle room," I told her not making eye contact with her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she questioned concerned.

"I want your attention," I told her.

"Who said you didn't have it?"

"Your phone rang. I'm pretty sure you need to answer it. You don't know what could be going on. I'll be upstairs if you need me," I said moving her hands and went up to my room. I closed my bed room door and changed out of my lingerie. I put on an oversized shirt and climbed into my bed. I could hear her talking, but she wasn't speaking english. I turned on the tv to tone out her conversation. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps approaching my room. The door opened and I ignored her.

I was really upset at a woman I had just met.

"Baby," she said and I ignored her.

"Baby," she said kicking off her sweats and pulling me to her.

"What, Y/N?" I asked her moving away. She got in my bed and straddled my waist. Before I could say anything, she kissed me again. That kiss felt way different than the previous one. She pulled away right when the kiss was getting good.

"Don't be upset with me. It was a false alarm, but I needed to answer it. Something bad could've happened and we don't want that, right?" she frowned holding my head up and I nodded shyly.

"So what do you want me to do?" she questioned.

"Whatever you want," I told her. She climbed from off of me and flipped me over.

"Take this off," she demanded tugging at my shirt. I slipped the shirt off and she placed kisses on my shoulders before kissing my neck. I tilted my head back giving her more access.

"I've been wanting to do this all day long," she mumbled before making me bend over with my back arched. I looked back at her and she was already looking at me. Her thumb slightly touched my clit making me want to scream.

"So pretty," she said applying a little pressure making me bite my lip. She started moving her thumb in slow circles against my clit making me moan faintly. I closed my eyes for a second and was greeted by the feeling of her tongue on my clit. My grip on the pillows tightened as she started to pick up her speed. Not even a minute in and I was already cumming. She didn't stop. She kept going.

The fact that she was moaning made the entire experience even better.

"So good," she mumbled before making me cum again. My entire body shook as I collapsed onto the bed. She smacked my ass and chuckled softly.

"You alright, baby?" she asked rubbing my back.

"Just need a minute. Was so good," I told her and she got out of the bed.

"Got any toys?" she asked and I pointed towards the closet. She disappeared into the closet. She came back out with a few things and had a mischievous smirk plastered on her face.

"I really hope you don't have anything to do tomorrow," she said as she stepped into the strap on that I had bought. She adjusted the straps and I was just thinking about how attractive she was. The abs, the tattoos, the gorgeous smile. She was just absolutely stunning.

"I'm not going to use the cuffs until I have to, but I shouldn't have to because you're my good girl. Right?" she asked me and I nodded. When she called me hers, my heart fluttered. After five hours of sex and pure love making, she finally let me rest.

"Want me to stay the night?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said barely above a whisper. I was so tired and just wanted to be held. She did that. I slept until the next afternoon. She was trying to leave, but I didn't let her go.

"I gotta go, baby," she said and I shook my head holding onto her.

"Just a few more minutes," I mumbled.

"Fine," she replied laughing. Those few minutes quickly turned into three hours because she went back to sleep herself. I woke up and just looked at her face.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," she said making me blush.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Morning, love. I gotta get up. I wasn't supposed to sleep that long," she said sitting up.

"There's extra toothbrushes on in the bathroom. You can use my skincare stuff," I told her and she nodded.

"Thanks, baby," she said and got up. She used the restroom, brushed her teeth and washed her face. I showered while she did that. Once I got out and started brushing my teeth, she was throwing on her clothes from yesterday.

"I'll see you at seven. Be dressed. We're going out," she said softly and kissed my shoulder.

"How should I dress?" I asked.

"Casual, baby," she replied as I finished brushing my teeth.

"That leaves you about four hours to get ready," she said and I nodded. She gave me a kiss and stared in to my soul afterwards.

"Bye, baby," I said softly and she smiled. She gave me one last kiss before leaving my house.

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Part 3???