Drunk Texting.

SZA

SZA

Somewhere in Calabasas

Your POV

I was out with my friends and being the bad influences that they were, they were trying to get me fucked up. At first I didn't want to, but I soon said fuck it and started throwing back shots. I got to shot thirteen and I was starting to feel the intoxication taking over me. I pulled out my phone and tapped her contact.

to ex shawty:
you'd look so good bent over my bed moaning my name rn.

from ex shawty:
y/N, are you drunk?

to ex shawty:
yeah, but that still doesn't change what i said.

from ex shawty:
y/n, I'm not dealing with this right now

to ex shawty:
why not? you know you love when i hit it from the back, baby...

from ex shawty:
yeah, you're definitely drunk. do you need me to come get you?

to ex shawty:
not if you're not going to sit on my face

from ex shawty:
send me the location

to ex shawty:
started sharing location with ex shawty

I took more shots and enjoyed my time with my friends. That was until I was being dragged out of the club by Solána. She made me get in the car. She buckled my seatbelt in before closing and locking the door. She got in on the driver's side and started the car.

"Why'd you come get me?" I asked her and she didn't say anything.

"Lána," I said making her look at me.

"You're drunk, Y/N," she replied.

"Not really," I said biting my lip taking in her appearance. She just had on an oversized shirt and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"You look so good right now," I told her.

"Y/N, stop," she said and I nodded.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Sorry, if I'm making you uncomfortable," I told her.

"It's okay, Y/N/N," she said. I remained quiet. About twenty minutes went by and she stopped to get me something to eat. I quietly ate the food feeling myself slowly starting to sober up. An hour later, I wasn't fully sober, but I wasn't as drunk as I was. I took a piece of gum from out of her purse and chewed it to get rid of the taste of the food. She parked in front of my house and came to my side to help me out. I got out and almost stumbled. She walked me to my front door and waited for me to open the door.

She was about to walk away, but I stopped her by pulling her to me. I looked down at her and she looked up at me.

"Y/N-"

"Solána," I said and she sighed.

"You're drunk," she replied.

"I just wanted to thank you," I told her.

"I had to make sure you got home safely," she said and I nodded dropping her hand.

"Um, text me when you make it home," I told her and she smiled faintly.

"I will. Go shower and get in the bed," she said and I nodded.

"Thank you," I told her.

"You're welcome," she replied before walking away. I waited for her to get in her car before I went inside. I locked the door behind me and went up to my room. Clumsily, I stripped out of my clothes. I took off my lashes and my jewelry before I got in the shower.

I showered, washed my face to get my makeup off and moisturized my whole body before getting in my bed. I literally only had a bonnet on. I slept until three that next afternoon and woke up to my head throbbing. I looked at my phone and saw that I had two new text messages from Solána. One was from when she had made it home and the other was from a few minutes before I had woke up.

from ex shawty:
be there in 15. open the door. bringing you some food and medicine.

I put on a hoodie and some boy shorts. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I did my skin care routine and went downstairs to open the door because Solána was beating on my door obnoxiously. When I opened the door, she walked in heading for the kitchen. I closed and locked the door behind myself. I went to the kitchen to see her going through my fridge.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Was trying to see if you had any cold water," she said.

"I don't like cold water, Solána," I said to her as I grabbed a bottle of water. I took the medicine and sat at the island. She gave me food and made me eat.

"Thanks," I told her and she nodded.

"You're welcome," she replied. The hangover began to subside and I looked over at her.

"Why you looking at me like that?"she questioned.

"Like what?"

"Like you tryna fuck me," she said jokingly.

"Maybe I am," I replied and got up to throw away my trash. I went back upstairs and put my phone on the charger. I was fixing my bed before Solána came upstairs.

"I'm gonna leave, so come lock the door," she said. I stopped making up my bed and followed her downstairs. I opened the door for her. She was about to walk out, but I pulled her back inside and closed the door before kissing her. She kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck. I easily picked her up and walked upstairs to my room.

"This is a one time thing," she said as I kissed her neck.

"We both know it's not, baby."

Sorry for any grammatical errors.