Too Young For Her.

Megan Thee Stallion

Part II
Your POV

The first few weeks of us doing our homework together on Fridays was going well until she stopped showing up. Of course, she was with her friends in the study rooms. I'd send a text and get ignored. So on Fridays, I would stay home, get my work done and then go to practice. She stopped sitting by me in class, which I just ignored her anyways.

It was Monday again, so I went to class. I sat in my usual spot away from everyone and waited for attendance to be called. The professor called the attendance and started going on about how the class failed the test besides one person. Megan walked in late, so she sat next to me and I ignored her.

"What did I miss?" she asked me.

"Nothing," I said keeping my attention on the front of the class.

"Only one person didn't fail and that was Mr. Y/L/N. If you all needed me to go over the material before the test, I would have. I even asked you guys. I don't want you all failing. So next test, we're going to have two study days before the test. Okay?" he said softly and everyone nodded. He started his lesson and I took my notes like always.

When class was done, the professor called me up to the front to talk to me.

"Hey, Y/N. I was wondering if you could help me put together a study guide to help out the other students," he asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'm free on Fridays, so we can work on them then," I told him and he nodded.

"Thank you so much," he replied.

"No problem," I told him. I left the class and was about to put my AirPods in, but I heard Megan call my name.

"How did you pass the test?" Megan asked me.

"I studied," I told her as I continued walking out.

"Still on for doing homework this Friday?" she asked. 

"Have to help Professor Wright with making study guides and I have practice," I told her and walked away. I could hear her calling my name, but I just brushed it off. I went to practice and damn near busted my ass because someone wasted water on the bleachers. I had twisted my ankle and Coach immediately made me stop.

"Go shower, see Mina, get your lunch and head home. Can't have you hurting yourself even more," he told me sternly.

"Alright, Coach," I said and limped to the locker room. I showered and went to see Mina so she could wrap my ankle.