Chapter 50

Papi Pacify | FKA Twigs

Usually Zayn was the one that always found himself complaining about me teasing him, but this time I think it was safe to say that it was the other way around. Zayn's lips were currently marking their way down my skin, mapping the space almost like they wanted to remember this exact moment to keep track of it at all times. Surely I would never forget this moment, so there was really no need. But the way Zayn's teeth grazed my sensitive spot had my stomach twirling like it was learning a new ballet routine; my skin tickled with the trace of Zayn all over me.

"Stop teasing, you idiot," I groaned impatiently, the feeling of Zayn's fingertips dancing at the edge of my waist. I felt like I was going crazy. But hey, maybe I was.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"
Zayn laughed, his breath hitting my skin as he made his way down my body. He went from leaving small kisses (and for sure left some love bites as well) on my neck to trailing them down my chest and across my exposed stomach, causing the butterflies to flutter uncontrollably.

"Zayn," I whined, subconsciously (and pathetically) bucking my hips up against his touch. I watched stubbornly as he tried to stop the laughs from escaping his mouth; I guess he just couldn't help it. But it wasn't funny how he was taking his preciously sweet time with me, building up the suspense painstakingly too slow.

I felt like I was going to fall over the edge soon and I don't think either of us wanted that. What a buzzkill that'd be.

"Alright, alright," he mumbled against my skin, gazing at me from underneath his eyelashes like the little devil he was. I'd never forgive him for this, I swear I wouldn't. Except, maybe I would because before I could even think about what he was going to do next, Zayn's fingers dipped their way inside my pants and pulled them down all in one swift movement that I wasn't even sure if it actually happened or not.

But it had and Zayn wasted no time pressing short, chaste pecks on the insides of my thighs. He bit at the bare skin and I was sure that no part of my body would be left unmarked once this day came to an end.

I focused on keeping my breathing steady despite nothing really happening yet. But Zayn was already making me crazy, I mean, he always would. And he moved so that he was now kissing the inside of my other thigh and I felt like I was going to drop dead at any moment from all the teasing.

He'd be the absolute death of me, I swear he would.

I didn't have to wait much longer, though, because with one last sloppy bite to my thigh, Zayn looked up at me again with the slyest smirk on his face before he brought his hand up and placed it over my sensitive area. I gasped at the slight coolness of his fingers and bit down on my bottom lip once he started to slowly message his fingers in small circles.

I don't think I've ever felt this way before and we were only getting started. I didn't know whether I should look at him as he worked his magic (because it was fucking magic -- out of this world) or squeeze my eyes shut because his fingers felt so good against me -- I felt like I didn't know anything. I was pretty sure I lost all track of everything; thoughts, feelings, how to conduct coherent sentences. I felt like my mind was in another world.

And maybe it was. Maybe it finally decided to leave once Zayn's slim finger swirled around my hole, teasing my entrance slightly (because he seemed to be real good at that tonight) before slowly slipping his finger inside of me. And that wasn't even the best part, no. My eyes shot right open when Zayn replaced where his fingers had been before with his mouth and holy shit, if I thought it had been good before, I definitely wasn't sure what this was now.

Because Zayn's tongue -- god, his tongue was sinful and I craved more. I craved it like the most addictive drug out there and I wasn't even ashamed. I needed him like the air I breathed, and boy was I breathing this in. I was inhaling it like a fresh scent and I never wanted to know what it felt like to exhale again.