« 3 3 »

jay was shaking while touching the now cold body of her mother-in-law.

he was thinking of bringing her at the hospital at first, but then he realized that it's really too late now.

mrs. yang is gone.

"sir, should i call the police?", one the his guards asked. he just nodded and went outside of the room wherein the body of mrs. yang was found.

"i'll be fine, no need to follow me", jay announced when he noticed that the guards followed him. they were hesitant to agree at first, but they eventually let jay go.

his feet brought him on the backyard. he was just trying to breathe some fresh air, but he suddenly saw the possible murder weapon there.

a bloody knife.

"this is stupid. something's definitely off", jay muttered. "why would they left this here?"

he walked a little bit closer to the knife and sat down to look at it. he won't definitely touch it, because the knife should be investigated.

after studying the knife for a few moments, his eyes found another thing, not so far away from the knife.

jay stood up to see a clearer view of the thing, and when he saw what it was, he couldn't do anything, but to curse.

"fck them really."

-

soon enough, the police came to the house and started the investigation. they interrogated jay and his bodyguards since they were the ones who found the dead body of mrs. yang.

jay wished that the interrogation would take hours, but it was finished shortly.

he didn't like that to end yet, because he still doesn't know how to tell his husband what has happened.

obviously, he has to tell jungwon about his mom. but, how?

mrs. yang's death was too much for him, who's only the son-in-law. what more for jungwon, who's the real son?

they drove back again to the hospital and left the police to do the investigation.

jay stood infront of the door of jungwon's room, before finally knocking and entering. sounds of crying and sobbing greeted him.

"jungwonie?", jay called out the younger, who was hugged by mrs. park before he came in.

"hyung..", jungwon muttered, his voice was dry and hoarse already. "i-is it true? my mom is d-dead?", he asked the older while crying.

jay was shocked, his face displayed something like a how-did-you-know-look.

"the guards called. they told us what happened", mr. park said after seeing his son's confused face.

jay immediately went to jungwon and hugged the younger. his crying became louder after that.

"hyung..", jungwon wailed out.

"i'm sorry", jay muttered. "i was late. again", then he cried as well.

-

it was afternoon already, and jungwon's friends, sunoo and ni-ki, came to visit their friend immediately after hearing the news.

even jake and sunghoon came there, also shocked about what happened. they just ate with mrs. yang last night, and then, she's gone.

every each of them gave jungwon a warm hug, muttering a small 'condolence' to him.

currently, it was only the six of them inside jungwon's room, talking and trying their best to make jungwon a lot more comfortable.

this makes jay happy. he saw how sunoo and ni-ki cheered up his husband. even his own friends, jake and sunghoon, also talks to jungwon-even though they are not really that close yet.

jay didn't like to ruin the mood created by their friends after their all shared some funny stuffs, but he had to tell them something important.

it was about what he saw on the backyard earlier.

"guys, i have something to tell you", jay said, the five immediately looked at him.

"what is it, jay-ah?", jake asked him.

"you all know who was this 'heeseung', right?", jay's turn to ask.

sunoo and ni-ki nodded, while sunghoon and jake shaked their heads.

"i don't really know him. i just know that he is or was jungwon's boyfriend?", sunghoon muttered, unsure.

jungwon became shy. it wasn't nice to hear that coming from your husband's friend. even them know that he two-timed jay.

"he was, sunghoon hyung. i was wrong when i agreed to have a relationship with him", jungwon said. "what about him, though, hyung?", he asked jay.

"i want all of you to stay away from him, guys", the oldest of the six muttered.

"why?"

"earlier, at my late-mother-in-law's backyard, i saw a bloody knife on the ground, and almost beside that knife, i saw heeseung's student i.d", then, he showed them a photo from his phone.

it was really heeseung's i.d, it has also some blood on it.

everyone became confused.

"what does that mean, hyung? was heeseung hyung the killer?", ni-ki asked.

"i'm not sure, but that's possible. sorry to say this, but your ex could be really the one who killed your mom, jungwonie."

-

| vote | comment | follow |

random, but, aespa's 'next level' is amazing sksksksksks.