o u t r o

[ j u n g w o n ]

it was seven in the morning when i heard a soft knocking sounds on my door that has woken me up. i slowly opened my eyes and it landed on the empty space on the bed beside me.

he is gone.

i softly sighed before i finally decided to sat up to stretch my body a bit, before standing up to open the door.

“morning, jungwonie!”, sunoo hyung greeted me, the moment i saw his figure standing from the other side of the door.

jungwonie. this has been my nickname for years, but it still gives me butterflies everytime someone uses it to call me.

especially him.

good morning, sunoo hyung!”, i greeted back and gave him a warm hug—which he gladly returned. after a few moments, i cut the hug to look at his attire. he was wearing a white polo, matched by a royal blue slacks. “you look good, hyung.”

“aish! i know that already!”, he joked, slightly hitting my arms, making both of us laugh.

“ey! someone's happy now, huh?~”, ni-ki suddenly appeared. i looked at him and saw that his also wearing a white polo.

i guess, this is really it.

yah! of course, i'm happy!”, i told the younger. “i'm glad because both of you are here. i just hope that you won't leave me just like everybody did before”, i added.

“aish, of course we're going to be with you forever! we won't ever leave you, jungwonie!”, sunoo hyung said, pulling me again for a hug. “yah, ni-ki, c'mere”, he then pulled our youngest bestfriend for a group hug.

i smiled once i felt the warmness of their hugs. this is want i need. this is want i want.

thank you so much, guys! seeing both of you was such a great blessing to start the morning”, i said.

“bruh, you don't have to be that fake. you're so cheesy, ew”, ni-ki muttered, pulling away from the hug then acting like he was grossed out.

“you're really a heartless boy, nishimura riki!”, sunoo hyung shouted before he looked at me. “you're welcome, jungwonie! for now, you should get ready, okay? we're going to wait for you in the car”, he stated.

“alright, hyung. i'll get ready now”, i nodded before i hugged him again. after that, they went outside my room and i quickly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

i looked at my reflection on the bathroom's mirror.

for the past months, i've been eating and sleeping well already, and the results could be seen.

i gained weight, the bags under my eyes was finally removed, my skin became more glowy and i don't look stressed at all. thanks to him.

after showering, i went out of the bathroom and picked up the white polo on my bed. i took a look of it first, before i finally wore it.

the next thing i did was to leave the house and immediately get inside the car with sunoo hyung and ni-ki.

“you look great! the make up artist will make you look the best later for sure!”, sunoo hyung said while smiling as i entered the car. “alright, let's go now!”