« 2 6 »

"yang-yang? is there a problem?", heeseung asked the frowning younger.

yes, hyung. there's a huge problem and you're involved here.

"uh, nothing. my professor texted me and said that he couldn't find the papers i gave him last week", jungwon lied. again.

"are they important papers?"

"well, they are graded papers, so yeah. i think they are important. but don't worry, i still have a lot of paper copies, that's why i can just pass them again to my professor", jungwon answered.

"that's good. but-aish. speaking of professor, mr. nam told me earlier that he'll be needing my help before i enjoy this acquaintance party", heeseung muttered.

"then you should go help mr. nam first, hyung. i heard that he's a hot-headed old teacher. not helping him would be definitely bad", the younger said.

"yeah, that's true. he's always angry. i'm happy that i'm his 'favorite' student but at the same time, it's frustrating 'cause he always ask me for help", heeseung explained. "well then, see you later, yang-yang", then he hugged jungwon before looking at the two other guys. "see you later, sunoo and ni-ki!", he then walked away.

"pst, what's your problem? you lied to heeseung hyung again, didn't you?", sunoo asked as he and ni-ki went closer to jungwon.

"aish, it's jay hyung. he's coming here tonight", jungwon answered while frowning. sunoo was shocked, while ni-ki just shrugged.

"i knew it, i expected this to happen already", the youngest muttered. "would there be an action scene later? like, heeseung hyung vs jay hyung-or, the boyfriend vs the husband?", he innocently asked before he received a punch on his arms from sunoo.

"yah! don't joke around! that ain't funny, ni-ki", sunoo said. "but, what happened, though? i thought jay hyung won't be present, wonie."

"let's go outside this gymnasium, first. i wanna look for foods", jungwon muttered before the three of them stared to walk outside. "to be honest, i also thought that he won't attend this party because he said 'no' for freak's sake", he said, totally frustrated.

"aish, yang jungwon! i'm getting stressed because of you! let's eat now and be frustrated later, alright?", sunoo said.

"fine, hyung."

-

on the other hand, the trio-jay, jake and sunghoon, are currently inside the oldest's now unmoving car.

"is this the right address?", jake asked.

"yeah, it's the address that's written on this paper", sunghoon said after he checked the paper on his hand again.

"well then, let's go", jay muttered as he got out from the car, jake and sunghoon followed him.

the three first looked at the house infront of them from distance, before finally walking all the way to the front door.

"should we press the doorbell or what?", sunghoon asked, getting impatient.

"fine, i'm gonna press it now", jay said before his fingers started to reach for the doorbell.

"wait!", jake shouted. the two immediately looked at him with questioning faces. "let's take a selfie first!"

"aish, sim jaeyun! it's not the time for that", jay muttered.

"nope, selfie has no schedules, so yeah, we're taking some selfies!", jake said before he pulled his phone from his pocket. he turned the camera on before he started to pose with the other two. "alright, smile!"

after a few clicks and shots, they are finally done taking some pictures. "wow, we looked cute here. we even captured the address, haha", jake said.

"yeah, whatever. press the doorbell now, jay-ah", sunghoon muttered.

jay took a few deep breaths first, before he finally pressed the doorbell.

the three waited for response, but the door didn't open. that's why jay pressed the doorbell once more.

this time, a girl opened the door before smiling widely at the three. especially at the one on the middle, jay.

"jay oppa!", she shouted before hugging the boy.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

y'all, i'm loving enha's cb hsiaheiqkanana