« 2 3 »

"mrs. yang! i'm glad that you accepted my invitation", mrs. park greeted the other.

"of course! i declined almost all of your invitations before, and i'm really sorry for that", jungwon's mom said.

"that's fine! jay-ah, help mrs. yang with her things", mrs. park said, jay immediately went to help his mother-in-law.

"aw, thanks, jay-ah! this is actually a cake for you, guys", the woman said as she handed the box to her son-in-law.

"thank you, mrs. yang!", jay thanked the older.

"yah! call me 'mom' or else, haha", mrs. yang joked, making all of them laugh-except jungwon.

"alright! please, let's go inside now because it's really hot here!", mrs. park said, then they all went inside the house.

-

"wow, their house is pretty, and it's clean, huh. i'm surprised", jungwon's mom said.

the parents-mr. and mrs. park, and mrs. yang, are currently at the movie room of the husbands' house, while jungwon and jay are preparing all the foods that their parents brought.

"yeah, and it is pretty huge, right?", mrs. park asked, the other two nodded. "i'm actually planning to evolve this house into something better since it's very plain."

"oh, you love designing?", mrs. yang asked.

"yeah, pretty much. i'm very excited to design this house. anyways, would you like to join me on designing this home?"

"gosh, i'm sorry but i hate arts, haha", jungwon's mom said, making the other parents laugh.

soon enough, the husbands came with plates of foods on their hands.

"having fun, i see?", jay said, smiling.

"well, yeah. i'm glad that mrs. yang bought a cake! we completely forgot to buy one earlier", mr. park said, looking at the foods that was placed on the center table of the movie room.

"oh, it's nothing! look at the foods that you guys brought! they are a lot!", mrs. yang muttered.

"all for the kids", mrs. park smiled.

"alright! mom's and dad, let's eat!", jay excitedly shouted. "oh, wait! let me play some movie now", then he proceeded to play 'zack snyder's justice league 2021'.

"oh! i love action movies!", mrs. yang said.

"then, this one is great for you, mom! it's a four-hour movie, you'll enjoy, for sure", jay announced.

"really, jay-ah? then we should order more foods! this won't last for four hours, i guess", mr. park said.

"yeah, definitely. i'll call for delivery", mrs. park announced before standing up and ordering some foods through her phone.

soon enough, she came back and told the others that she already ordered the foods that she think would last for the next four hours of watching.

"alright, time to watch this, baby!", jay shouted, finally playing the movie.

-

after more than four hours of shouting while watching, the family was finally done with the movie.

"woah, that was a great movie! it was full of great actions like-wow!", mrs. yang commented.

"yeah, true! i'm personally not a fan of justice league, but i was very well-entertained!", mrs. park said.

"same, mom! i wasn't fan of movies but because of jay hyung, i became one", jungwon muttered.

"aish, your eyes, kids! protect your precious eyes, make them rest for sometime, okay? movies are fun but make sure they are not harming you, alright?", mr. park reminded the youngers.

"yeah, dad. don't be so negative, please?", jay requested, making the others laugh.

"yeah, i'm just worrying abou-", mr. park couldn't finish what he was saying because someone's phone rang.

it was mrs. yang's phone.

"oh, i'm sorry! please, excuse me. i'm going to answer this first", jungwon's mom said, showing the phone.

jungwon isn't sure but he thinks that he read the caller i.d on his mom's phone.

the caller was actually named as '이 희승' or lee heeseung

-

| vote | comment | follow |