« 2 1 »

"no? you're not going to that party?", jungwon asked his husband, confused. "but, why? i thought you like parties, hyung?", it was saturday already, two days before the acquaintance party.

"well, yeah. i like parties, but i'll be doing something with sunghoon and jake on monday", jay stated.

oh, i thought making him say "no" would be hard.

"ah, is that so, hyung?", jay nodded. "what are you guys going to do, though?", jungwon asked.

"u-uh, some company matters?", the older answered. jungwon tilted his head and stared at jay.

"company matters?"

"yeah. w-why? i'm not lying, okay?", jay defended himself.

"i didn't say anything, hyung", jungwon said as he stood up from the couch. "anyways, hyung, we're running out of food stocks on the kitchen. i think we should do some grocery today", the younger said as he stretched his body a bit.

jungwon was expecting to receive a reply from his husband, but jay said nothing-that's why he turned around to see what the older is doing. then, he saw that jay is busy typing on his phone, his eyebrows are almost connected to each other.

"hyung?", jungwon called, and this time, jay heard him.

"yes? did you say something, jungwonie?", jay asked, smiling.

is he a bipolar or what?

"uh, it's about our stocks, we're running out of foods. we only have some instant ramens", jungwon said.

"ah, really? i guess we should do some grocery today, huh?", the older stated.

"that's exactly what i've said earlier...", jungwon whispered to himself.

"hmm?"

"nothing, hyung. i said, i'm going to take a shower now", the younger lied.

"oh, okay. i'm just going to finish this... business matters, yeah", jay muttered.

"okay. goodluck, then, hyung!", then jungwon walked upstairs, shaking his head.

yeah, definitely a bad liar.

-

"hyung, i already listed the things we need in our house", jungwon announced as he got inside jay's car.

"really? that's great", jay said, holding his phone and typing something.

"yeah, great", the younger muttered, waiting for the older to start the engine of the car to get going.

"alright, let's go?", jay asked after a few moments, putting his phone on his lap before finally starting the car's engine.

"yeah, sure. let's go."

-

soon enough, the two reached the grocery store where they first shopped together.

it was also the grocery store where heeseung hugged jungwon infront of jay.

"that gummy bear looks tasty", jungwon muttered, pointing at the candy section.

"then, you should get some, jungwonie", jay said.

"really?", the older nodded. "okay, wait, i'll choose first", then jungwon ran away from jay after he gave him the basket he was holding.

the older laughed at the younger's cuteness when he ran away, before a particular section on the grocery store caught his attention.

-

"hyung, i picke-huh? i thought he followed me", jungwon mumbled after he realized that jay's not behind him.

he walked away from the candy section and started to find jay. while he's walking, he felt that someone was following him, so he turned his back to see if there's really a person there.

but he saw nothing. he saw no one.

jungwon shrugged his shoulders and continued walking, and after a few moments, he saw jay-but something is weird.

why?

because jay is currently on the baby and mother's section, holding a pack of diapers.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

?